[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I thesis about in Computer Science field so I can fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1024px_Honda_Jazz_Luzern_1980.jpg (126KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
1024px_Honda_Jazz_Luzern_1980.jpg
126KB, 1024x615px
What do I thesis about in Computer Science field so I can fucking graduate.

I just need my diploma I don't even care about a job anymore

Pic is my car
>>
idk anything about computer science, I am a chemist, but I will try

"Development of quantum computers will enable simulation of human brain"

propably impossible to defend, but what do I know
>>
>>18062049
Thanks for the effort and sorry for being such a
>>
Sick car, bro.
>>
Bump. I've been a full time student for six years because I haven't been able to come up with a thesis, I'm in triple digit th out ands of debt
>>
Mmwhats a thesis?
>>
>>18062088
Mmmbb
>>
considering how excited you seem, my advice is to stick with something you know... suggest you do some evil big data thing for the corporate overlords and they might spare your soul.
>>
Some bs about distributed computing technology as a method of live video upload and retrieval
>>
What are you interested in?

Do something about blockchain
>>
>>18062457
Don't
I did a totally worthless thesis on big data, got a job, but now i don't want to mention it. I got a C on it.

Also, there are so many things in Hortonworks Hadoop which are totally broken. Stay away from everything that has apache in the name. You dont want to work with that. You wanna work with actual functional software like sql server.
Stay away from all the hipster shit too, its mostly broken crap.
>>
>>18062038
the evils of technology

idk something that makes someone turn their head around and listen. the prof probs wants to see that youre interested in the topic.
>>
>>18062578
Idiot
>>
>>18062578

a thesis in computer science is not an essay for 8th grade english class
>>
For whatever subject that you're most interested in, ask the prof of that subject whether he has any projects you could write your thesis about.
Find out what research people do at your university, ask yourself which of these topics you would want to work in.
ask in places where people actually know something about CS. like IRC channels. You would also want to ask in a place that knows the customs of your university. The ask-your-prof-what-thesis-he-needs-written approach I mentioned is used here in central europe, I don't know how it's done over in the US.
Look at the thesis of other people, what they have written about. Sit together with other students who have the same problem, do like brainstorming and shit.

With regards to topics, I dunno, something with AI, image recognition and such. Maybe you can kickstart a project with some people from another field, and show the potential of these technologies. Like, image recognition is such a novel thing, you could try to combine it with GIS stuff and develop a thing that is capable of building a DHM (Digital Height Model) out of non-top-down aerial photographs. Or one that does autorecognition of things from a conventional, perspective-corrected, top-down aerial photograph. Like, make it recognize and digitize buildings, fields, lakes or roads automatically. Or work together with people from the medicine department, making a program that recognizes a patient's illness based on photographs they send in. Or when they send a camera thing into someone's stomach. I don't know.
What else are people doing in AI?
>>
>>18062038
write about convergence of "modified" Perceptron algorithm with some made up update rule
I could do that in my sleep though not a CS major
Then, you can implement that algorithm to classify salmons and sea bass or virgin and non virgin girls from their photos. Just give you some ideas.
>>
>>18062038
maybe some sort of retarded mashup of garbage collection and big data? Some shit with functional programming? Seems like an EZ way to do it is just to mashup two existing technologies and talk about the future with big shiny eyes/dicks or whatever

t. codemonkey
>>
>>18064742
you never went to university i guess ?
>>
>>18064770
Yep; might still, but I don't really have a need for it at the foreseeable future
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.