[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>relationship with girl >she seems perfect >last week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3539.jpg (1004KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3539.jpg
1004KB, 2250x2250px
>relationship with girl
>she seems perfect
>last week
>having good conversation
>suddenly tells me cant have relationship
>tells me it's because she feel so anger towards her ex and it wouldn't be fair for me to be in a relationship with her
>says she still likes me
>wants to be friends
>next day
>tells me she's wants time apart
>next day
>says she wants to hebrew friends again
>next day
>says she wants time apart again
>two days later
>i had this open mic she knew about
>she goes
>sees me perform
>doesn't say anything to me
>her friend was with her
>asked her friend later why shen even came if she wasn't going to speak to me
>said she didn't speak to me because i didn't speak to her
>she fucking told me doesn't want to ben friends
>apparently changed her mind
>say she might change her my mind about not dating
>should i even go for it

TL;DR
>confusing girl
>should date?
>>
did she just break up with her last bf?
if you like her you can try it but expect it to go poorly, especially if she's not dealing with her crazy
>>
>dating crazy
>>
>>18062003
It's been over a year. She told me that she didn't get into the relationship with me for nothing. She said she "just realized" that her anger torwards her ex was going to affect our relationship. I get the sense that she's being difficult on purpose; her logic is so flawed that it seems like she almost had to think about not making sense
>>
>>18062017
That's what it feels like would happen, but before this she was fucking great
>>
>>18061990
not worth
ignoring her will make her obsessed with you, if thats what you want
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.