[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I sing? I always had a dream of singing, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I sing?

I always had a dream of singing, but I have such a terrible voice, or just monotone and off-key.

I want to pull off Michael Mcdonald levels of singing, or at least Boz Scagg's tier singing.
>>
>>18061963
practice
>>
Sort your keys out, mate.
Then learn the tabulature of the song.
Then just keep practicing until you get it right.
>>
>>18061963
Start out with humming.
>>
>>18061963
Honestly, it's all about your breathing. Learn breathing exercises and go from there. Also, visualize that you're singing from "above" in your mind.
>>
>>18061970
>>18062836
this.

Also, if possible, get lessons, find a tutor. These people can tell you how to practice, how to breathe properly, teach you the right posture, they will point out what you're doing wrong (you might not even know that you're doing something wrong, that's really important to realize) and they will tell you how to fix it etc. Even if it's just couple lessons to start you out, it's quite helpful.

A good excercise is playing and then singing arpeggiated chords. It's best if you have a piano or something, or use some software to do it, but play a chord note by note up and down and then sing it, then move up a whole step and repeat until you can't hit the notes, then go down until you can't sing the notes.
>>
File: _57606658_albert_kuvezin_still.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
_57606658_albert_kuvezin_still.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
I've found an upcoming throat singing course lasting 3 days, 3 hours each. The phrasing suggests no experience required. How feasible is it to get enough basics to develop on my own?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.