[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I used to date this girl, and things were going pretty well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So I used to date this girl, and things were going pretty well until we got into a small argument and I ended up ****ing her friend. Of course, she was mad and we broke up nearly a week later. A week after that, she was trying to get back at me, so she started talking to one of my friends and they started dating very shortly after. I broke contact with both of them for an entire year, at the end of which she tried to contact me multiple times. I got drunk one day and answered a text, and we started hanging out again since she said she wanted to be friends again. We ended up becoming really close and hanging out one-on-one once or twice a week even though she was still dating the same guy. (she even likes it when I slap her ass or grab her thighs)

Later, during summer break, she told me that she had wanted to date me earlier in the year but I never really made a move. I told her I didnt cause I didn't want to be in a relationship at the time (also she had a bf). I dont have a twitter, but my friend told me she tweeted that day "our timing is never right".

Fast forward to present time, and I've become attached to this girl again. When I got a little buzzed, I ended up telling her over the phone that I have feelings for her again, to which she replied "noooo, lets go back to being best friends..". I said lets talk about this in person next week, and she agreed. Did I wait way too long and become friend zoned? Do I just cut contact now RH? What do??
>>
>>18061874
Invite her over to talk to her, then talk about your feelings while escalating physically. You just lost your virginity
>>
>>18061874
So you cheated and fucked her friend, then she started dating/sleeping with your friend. After, you block them both out of your life, but then you continue to hang around her? Why? What is the purpose of this? You're both incredibly shitty people. She wants to feel wanted by you, after what you've done, because it's an ego boost to her. She doesn't want to be with you, she just wants your attention. And all the while, she's fucking the other guy over. Cut contact, be a better person and move on to better people.
>>
>>18061874
People like you are so full of drama it's disgusting
You don't fuck other people's friends,
From what you say you are not really mature. I hope you are under 20, I imagine.

You take relationships seriously if you want something out of them besides sex. If you want sex you go and get a fuck buddy. Not so hard.

This relationship seems to be doomed to fail, and this is coming from someone that has a strong 7 year relationship already.

My advice would be to start again. From zero to hero. But with another woman from a different social circle.

Don't settle. And don't let others settle
>>
>>18061942
Op here,Im now 21. I was 18 when I did all of that stupid shit, it was extremely immature of me and there's not a day that I don't regret my actions cause I actually like this girl a lot ..

>>18061935
You think she's just using me for validation and has no intention of getting with me ? What's the point of jeopardizing her relationship with her bf by hanging out with me one on one twice a week for a simple ego boost ?
>>
>>18061966
Yeah no dude, you are both definitely made for each other go for it.

Is that what you want to hear?
Here's the truth from what you've told.

You are both idiots with no morale which means no empathy, yes, that's right, you are both psychos.
The girl has a baaaaaaad attitude for all she did, she's not special. she's your scapegoat because she did give you attention one or two times. Now, you are also a bad person from what you've told us. so most of your relationships are probably doomed to fail.

Look, take it easy, don't rush. You are only 21 AND you definitely need to work on yourself first before entering a relationship. Yeah, we know you are horny and all but listen, better options will come to you when you yourself become a better option. Now, you have to work hard for maturity because you are faaar away from being the decent choice of a decent lady that will be worth the effort you put in.

Stop playing stupid games people your age play. Be productive and enjoy life instead of entering life dramas that will end in a divorce and you drowning in alcohol with kids that don't love you.

You really sound like one of those failures of a dad
>>
>>18062018
you're assuming a lot of me from my one post.. I'm not saying I fucking love this chick, she's just really easy to get along with, very attractive, and has the same sense of humor that I do. I know that our relationship (if we started again) wouldn't last long, but I'm willing to try at least. I appreciate all of the life advice you gave me, but all I'm asking is do you think I'd be able to pull this off or not?
>>
>>18062057
not the orignial guy you were talking to, but I think you could do it, I just wouldn't advise it
>>
>>18061966
>You think she's just using me for validation and has no intention of getting with me ?
Yes, because you hurt her by sleeping with her friend. That was likely a huge burn to her self-esteem. And since she decided to do the same thing right back at you, she likes how it makes her feel. It's her way of having control again.

>What's the point of jeopardizing her relationship with her bf by hanging out with me one on one twice a week for a simple ego boost ?
You think she gives a shit about her boyfriend? She got with him as a stunt to hurt you. People like you two only care about yourselves. She wouldn't be doing those things with you, or allowing you to touch her, if she didn't want an ego boost. But there's no way in hell she's going to get back together with you. She has a boyfriend, someone safe, and then she has you, someone that gives her the attention she craves. She doesn't have to choose between you two.
>>
>>18062117
so what you're saying is that I can smash her on the side
>>
>>18062057

Different anon here. Getting her to sleep with you shouldn't be an issue, but this is going to blow up in your face. You're already somewhat attached.
>>
>>18062119

If she's that desperate for attention, sure. But it's more likely that she'll continue to play games while you beg for her snatch, to keep this going for as long as possible.
>>
>>18062125
>>18062123
well I told her that I dont want to be friends with her anymore, and she said no lets stay friends and started crying. I told her lets talk in person on Monday, so we'll see what happens. Seems like half the people I ask say that I can sleep with her, and the other half says she's just attention whoring.
>>
>>18062136

Maybe she does want the friendship, who knows. Is there really much to say to her?
>>
>>18062199
Honestly probably gonna tell her the same things in person but in more detail, seemed like a bitch move to do it over the phone
>>
ur a cuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.