[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a guy thing or JUST my boyfriend ? I always ask him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: forget-8.jpg (133KB, 1280x1048px) Image search: [Google]
forget-8.jpg
133KB, 1280x1048px
Is this a guy thing or JUST my boyfriend ?

I always ask him about stuff going on in his life, to me that is taking an interest and remembering enough to care to ask.

I hurt myself or I go some where or I give up smoking and he never asks if I am okay or how was it where I went or how are you doing with the no smoking. It makes me fucking mad.
>>
I sent him an e card and he forgot to even look at it until I reminded him but if I send a pic of my tits, he would have NEVER forgotten to look.
>>
I as a guy admit, I don't tend to get too wishy-washy or emotional in my conversations with either sex. Even in a long car ride with some guy friends sometimes we'll go long periods of time without talking.

It's probably not that he doesn't like you. Guys simply don't talk as much as women and this has been proven psychologically. In fact, some of us find it annoying sometimes when somebody's too interested in our personal lives.
>>
>>18061486
I can understand that but he is quite an emotional type of guy who is comfortable with feelings etc and likes to tell me everything etc etc so it would be nice if he also made the effort. I have said before about this to him when I feel it was something that I would have appreciated him asking but yet he still seems to forget. I know he loves me but blah blah blah. Just moaning.
>>
>>18061469
Also, cards are lame imo, electronic or not. They're pointless in an age of instantaneous communication and really all they do is take up space.
>>
>>18061498
Well I'd best not send you one ! haha
>>
Bring up your shit with him.
It sounds like he's just dumb and doesn't realize he should be asking these kinds of questions.
>>
It's an autist thing. Getting people to talk about themselves it's how you get them to like you.
>>
>>18061500
>that haha
>that space before the !
OP needs some healthy dicking to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>18061503
I have before on a few occasions but I don't want it to be forced, I want it to come naturally but hey if it doesnt it doesnt. It's not like he is some bad boyfriend as he isnt at all. Just a few things I wish he would realise to ask.
>>
>>18061506
I love it when people notice such details.
>>
>>18061497
A lot of us pretend to be in emotionally in touch when we're not or we honestly couldn't care less.

I remember when my first girlfriend gave me half-hour long calls and it was the most annoying thing that ever happened to me but I stuck it out because I just really wanted a girlfriend. Now it's happening to my friend and he looks so annoyed and frustrated the moment gets off, only to scream what the bloody fuck five minutes later when his phone blows up again.
>>
I wish I had a girlfriend that bothered me constantly. Might get old after a while though.
>>
>>18061514
He isnt like that at all though and would talk to me all day long and if you didnt like talking to your gf for half hour then you just were not in to her that much.
>>
>>18061525
I remember talking to my first girlfriends a lot because I wasn't sure how to get to the fucking part. Just saying.
>>
>>18061507
Do it every day.
>>
>>18061530
We have plenty of that so he is not talking to me for that reason.
>>
I bet your boyfriend is absolutely clueless that you are so hung up on these things. He can't read your fucking mind you know, might want to let him know about it.
>>
Sometimes I think I'll stop asking him anything and then see if we have anything to talk about.
>>
>>18061533
Just curious, are you on your period?
>>
>>18061537
Yep maybe but I have told him before and he gets annoyed.
>>
>>18061541
I can see the funny side of this incase you were thinking such a comment would annoy me and yes i actually am lol
>>
>>18061548
Nope, didn't ask to annoy you asked to show you how fucking crazy you're acting. Eat ice cream and watch some netflix you crazy hoe, your bf loves you.
>>
>>18061551
Why is this crazy? I'm not screaming or saying anything nasty about him or about to throw myself out of the window. I am just pointing out it would be nice if he had asked me a few things today.

Ice cream sounds good though, suggestions on flavour ?
>>
>>18061558
Why, were you thinking about screaming or throwing yourself out the windows? Jeez, calm down.

Strawbery now fuck right off.
>>
>>18061563
I am calm, are you starting to twitch ? I don't feel like strawberry - How about you ask me what flavour I like ?
>>
>>18061568
Why are you bringing up twitching? Are you thinking about grabbing knives already? Man you're fucking insane. Jeez. Why would I care what flavour you like or anything about you at all? I just want you to leave us alone, just like your boyfriend.
>>
>>18061573
All the knives in my house have corks on them to keep the men in my life safe from me. You don't care about anything about me ? why ?
>>
>>18061578
Exactly because of why you think I don't.
>>
>>18061582
Because you are a guy ?
>>
>>18061583
No, the other reasons. Sorry for the late reply btw, I went to make some tea and completely forgot about you. You understand.
>>
>>18061608
Wow, now I'm hurt. But I guess I am used to that.

Pleasseee ask me what flavour i like.
>>
hey cunt can you pick up ur phone @
>>
>>18061625
Why are you going to ask me how i am ?
>>
>>18061624
No, why are you so needy?
>>
>I hurt myself or I go some where or I give up smoking

Cease all actions that result that are harmful

>I give up smoking

Tell him/share it/good job

> It makes me fucking mad.

Cease all actions that could potentially cause harm to yourself
>and he never asks if I am okay
>>
>>18061629
yea
*ring ring* "Hello"?
"yes, why are you such an annoying cunt? Do u feel good?"
imo
BITCH PICK UP THE PHONE
>>
>>18061447
>Is this a guy thing or JUST my boyfriend ?
It sounds like the problem is you, honestly. Don't be so needy. If I want my guy to know details about something like that, I tell him. What you're doing by waiting for him to ask is just shit testing him and that's not cool.
>>
>>18061650
I don't view it as being needy. I view it as wanting my boyfriend to ask about things in my life. It isnt a shit test at all. I ask him, so yes I think it would be nice if he could do the same. I do tell him details about things but I'm currently sat here feeling a bit annoyed about one thing he has not asked.
>>
>>18061447
>Is this a guy thing or JUST my boyfriend ?

For a lot of guys, being hurt or doing shit like quitting smoking falls under the category of "shit we're expected to handle ourselves". It's polite to ask how someone is, but the polite guy answer is "it's going fine, thanks for asking", not launching into a tale of woe about how much your broken leg aches or how you get these fucking awful craving for cigarettes and you're so pissed off and on edge all the time.

If your boyfriend likes to talk about himself and what's going on with him and his emotions, he's obviously not cut from that cloth. I would tend to assume that either he's assuming that if you want to talk about your feelings that you simply will do so, or he's not much interested. You can tell the difference because if he's not interested, he won't pay attention or will change the subject when you start talking about what's going on with you.
>>
>>18061648
If you knew my number and you rang, I'd pick up :)
>>
>>18061661
>I do tell him details about things but I'm currently sat here feeling a bit annoyed about one thing he has not asked.
If it's so important to you, then tell him. That's what normal people do. They don't bottle it in and build up resentment over a made-up issue. He can't read your mind.
>>
>>18061669
Who said I was normal ?
>>
>>18061447

Come over to my place and you can tell me all about how your boyfriend doesn't pay attention to you after I bend you over my desk and have my way with you.
>>
>>18061672
Tbh senpai you shouldn't be making any thinking while on your period and quitting smoking. Even one of those is grounds for taking time out, together though? Fuck.
>>
>>18061667
France. Your opinion?
>>
>>18061672
>Who said I was normal ?
Well, you're insufferable and not really looking for help. That's pretty normal for /adv/.
>>
>>18061704
You seem to know me so well from a few posts. I can tell a lot about you from your comment alone. You are a judgemental fuck face.
>>
>>18061704

It would be nice if someone made an app that allows the permavirgin guys here to meet the attention whores for some fucking and emotional manipulation. It would seem like a win-win and way better than any advice given.
>>
>>18061447

Being constantly asked about your life, or if you're okay, or what you're thinking or feeling, is annoying as fuck as an adult. My girlfriend used to do this shit all the time when we were together, and every time my stomach so much as gurgled, she wanted to act all motherly and shit.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being there for your partner. If they feel the need to communicate that something is bad, great, support them, listen, whatever they need.

But acting like a concerned parent is bullshit and annoying.

I bet your boyfriend doesn't want to be constantly asked these things, so he doesn't really think to ask you about all of them. If you want to tell him about these things, tell him these things.
>>
>>18061716

>tfw no mom gf ;_;
>>
>>18061711

You're tossing advice aside, like most people here do when they make posts, because you want to justify your feelings. This place isn't a hugbox. You can go to reddit for that.
>>
>>18061716
Ungrateful cunt
>>
>>18061498
I don't agree with this.
I would simply add that a lot of people just make lame cards.

I've a lot of cards that I hold dear. I've also a lot of cards from people that I might've rather not received in the first place.

You've just got to put some effort in.

Not really into E-cards though, they always feel sort of half-assed.

Like, if you were to custom design a card, print it out, and then actually physical write in the thing it'd be cool.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.