[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a netflix account, and my ex still uses it. She probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: wuzyVTTX[1].jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wuzyVTTX[1].jpg
12KB, 512x512px
I have a netflix account, and my ex still uses it. She probably watches it with other guys now, but I can't bring myself to kick her off because I feel so guilty about breaking up with her. How much of a cuck am I?
>>
if you have to ask yourself that than a lot. Your insecurities are glaring.

Your best would to be to just kick her off and move on with your life.
>>
that is completely irrelevant
you are paying for a worthless service and need to stop immediately you stupid goy
>>
>>18061446
>I'm better than everyone
>More hipster than the hipsteriest hipster
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
Tell her to stop using it and change the password
Maybe not in that order
>>
>>18061461

But I'm saying that I don't want to kick her off, I think it's the least I can do fro breaking her heart.
>>
>>18061470
It's not like she's going to get off until you actually do something. Sounds like you need some help.
>>
>>18061456
>look at my $8/month status symbol hurr durr look I'm normal just like you!
yeah I'm definitely feelin real hip and superior you fag
>>
>>18061476

I know she won't, I looked at the viewing activity for the first time today since we broke up, and she's watched it almost every day. I want her to use it, but at the same time I feel like I'm being a "cuck" by letting her, even if it's because I feel guilty for hurting her.
>>
>>18061470
then what's the problem, you're both pleased with the current situation
maybe you should apologize to her
>>
>>18061489

"How much of a cuck am I?"
>>
>>18061446
I'll say the same thing I always tell stupid people like you.

I stream most of my movies and tv shows through my laptop, for free like you seem to think makes you cool by doing so, but if I'm at work or somewhere I don't have my laptop then I can watch Netflix on my phone. I make $8 in 20 minutes at work. So pretty much I make my Netflix payment while taking a shit.

Netflix is $10.81 now, by the way.
>>
>>18061427
>How much of a cuck am I?

This is the thinking of a loser. If you can't decide for yourself what is or is not acceptable to you, you're ALWAYS a "cuck" because you're allowing other people to dictate to you what your standards are.

If you don't want her to use your Netflix at all, what the fuck is wrong with you? Change the password. But if you're stuck in this mentality of "I'm ok if she uses it, but only if there isn't another guy with her", that's some sad shit.

Why the fuck do you care about what your ex does or who she does it with? If you care about her, you should want her to do positive things for herself, but beyond that if she's out of your life, what she does shouldn't matter to you.

>>18061446
This is basically "stop liking what I don't like", and you should know by now that you need to go fuck yourself.

>>18061518
If it takes you 20 minutes to poop you may want to consider improving your diet or exercise habits.
>>
File: 1303055073397.jpg (96KB, 441x569px) Image search: [Google]
1303055073397.jpg
96KB, 441x569px
I don't really understand what the question is here?

You let your ex use the account; you feel you are being generous to allow her to use it, despite the fact she is now riding the cock carousel.

Either cancel it, or shut up. There are more worthy threads than this on this site - people with proper issues..

Jesus fucking Christ you faggots think a bit much of yourselves
>>
>>18061577
I have an excellent diet, I eat 40-45g of fiber a day and take two good sized shits since I eat about 3,000 calories a day, and I exercise 5 days a week for about an hour at a time.

I'm not literally shitting for 20 minutes, it usually takes about a minute for me to shit. The rest of the time I'm reading on my phone and killing time. Thanks for your concern though.
>>
>>18061456
Lame
>>
If it isn't much of a hassle, let her be. otherwise, Just create another account man.
>>
You're a big cuck. That whore has no connection to you other than some memories. She's practically a stranger now.

Would you like to give me your Netflix account information as well, seeing as it would practically be the same thing as with your ex.
>>
>>18061427
Very much. Just change the password.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.