[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a chubby short woman. Boyfriend has said he's more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: C40COK-XUAIpRG7.jpg (117KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C40COK-XUAIpRG7.jpg
117KB, 1200x675px
I'm a chubby short woman. Boyfriend has said he's more lustful for skinnier women. I can't make myself shorter, but I can definitely lose weight.

If I do so, do you think he'd have more lust for me and find me sexier? I'd feel better in myself but I want honest opinions- is it possible to become more attractive to the person who loves me by doing this?
>>
well yeah it might liven up your sex life but you shouldn't feel like you need to hit all of his fetishes
is this a long-term relationship? how long have you been going out?
>>
>>18061211

A few months now

He thinks I'm beautiful and he is sexually attracted to me, it's just he's said he's even more attracted to thinner women than me so I think if I lose weight and tone up I can meet that standard. He likes tall girls more too but I can't change that.

I thought maybe if I tried to get healthier maybe he'd find me sexier, too!
>>
simply put, yes
>>
So it's actually possible to make my boyfriend find me sexier and want me more?
>>
of course it's possible. it's not guaranteed so manage your expectations accordingly but it's possible and in this case I'd say even fairly likely
>>
>>18061201
you should get in shape for your own benefit. pleasing your partner will be a fortunate side effect.
>>
also standing up straight, head high shoulders back, will help you make use of however much height you have to work with, plus good posture is attractive all on its own

then there's high heels, clothing options, hair styles etc that can be utilized to give the illusion of being taller than you are, and slimming down some will even do some of that too just because you'll have changed your overall proportions

what's your height & current weight?
>>
>>18061255

I'd love to look taller!

I'm 155cm tall and about 11 stone. When I was skinnier, I still was about 9 stone even when my waist was trim and I've always had very muscular thighs and arms despite this.

It all came off my face, bingo wings and everywhere else and I'd like to again, but especially if it means my boyfriend will be more attracted to me for this. I don't feel particularly hot like this and I gained in uni during deadlines.
>>
You should do it for yourself not someone else, but to answer your question yes it will probably help him be more attracted for you.

It is a good thing to do generally.
>>
>>18061225
I don't get what so complicated about this: Your boyfriend finds you attractive. He finds skinnier women attractive.

Skinnier + attractive you = more attractive you.

Men are base animals: when we talk about what makes us hard, we aren't lying about it
>>
Get in shape because it's good for you. Anything else is icing on the cake
>>
why would you get together with a guy who isnt attracted to your body type when there's a world of men who find you ideal?
>>
>>18061305

Because even though it isn't his favorite, he's still very attracted to me, but would be more so if I was fitter and I'd think the same personally.

I am well aware a lot of men enjoy my big hips and curves but I am not fond of the flab I'm hiding under my clothes
>>
>>18061349
>I am not fond of the flab I'm hiding under my clothes
Then what the heck are you doing on here with this question? Join a gym and start dieting. Oh, and for goodness sake don't talk about it all the time.
>>
>>18061201
>Boyfriend directly says he likes skinnier/fitter women
>Lol guys if Im skinnier will I be hotter to him

OP how is this a question?

>>18061211
I think it makes sense to want to take care of yourself for your partner

We do things all the time to be sexier for each other
Like wearing lingerie for your boyfriend or taking your girlfriend out to a nice dinner - we go above and beyond what we normally may do for the sole purpose of the happiness and pleasure of the other person.
In a relationship you build each other up but you also build yourself up - inspired by the other.

Its a very good and healthy thing, I think.
I know that my boyfriend makes me strive far harder in life than I would otherwise and I love him more for it.
>>
>>18061244
>>18061296
>>18061302

Theres nothing wrong with doing something explicitly for your partner though
>>
>>18061201
>chubby
>bf says he prefers skinnier
>will I be more attractive to my bf if I get skinnier /adv/?
what kind of retarded question is this OP you already know the answer
>>
I always want what my wife's not
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.