[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was reading through this thread today on reddit: https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1487190692001.png (103KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487190692001.png
103KB, 217x320px
So I was reading through this thread today on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5urecj/whats_the_most_obvious_sexual_advance_youve/

And it got me really confused about how sex happens. There's posts like:

"A girl lost her bra in my room. I went in and found it in my bed and gave it back to her."

"A friend of mine was walking with one of the hottest girls we know to get a textbook from a different class or something. She goes
"I'm really cold"
"Yeah, it's pretty cold out"
"I mean I'm cold because I'm wearing nothing under this shirt. Nothing."
"Haha I'm not cold I'm wearing a jacket""

"Sitting on my bed with her. "So what do you want to do?" She says, looking over at me
"Do you wanna see my guinea pigs?" I reply, killing the mood faster than you can say erection."

The thread is full of this kind of posts.

I really don't understand. These are so incredibly vague and I'd never even consider it was an advance. It seems like normal conversations. Also, if the girl wants sex why don't they just ask or make physical contact?

Am I autistic? I've had sex but only with my gf. It never started out like this. I just feel extremely confused after reading posts from this thread. To vast majority of people in this thread those are sexual advances.
>>
>Am I autistic?
Short answer: yes. These are jokes/witty responses.
>>
>>18061104
I understand, but what else would the guys have said?
>>
PLZ RESPOND to this post
>>
File: Shane_Carruth.jpg (13KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Shane_Carruth.jpg
13KB, 220x293px
>reddit
>>
>>18061097
Reddit is full of shitty abnormal people who are even shittier than 4chan users because theyre faker

Yes youre autistic
Find an autistic girl to be your girlfriend
>>
>>18061097
>So I was reading through this thread today on reddit
Stay there pls.
>>
>>18061097
Anon, girls talk in double-speak. They lie all the time, they never just say what they want

Literally everything with them is a test - a test to see if you're thinking the same thing they are, and whether you're confident enough to admit it and respond in the way they want

She doesn't give a fuck about your guinea pigs.

When she says "I'm really cold, I'm wearing nothing under this shirt" that's inherently sexual. She wants a sexual response - a naughty comeback or a hug or for you to wrap her up in your jacket tenderly

When she says "So what do you want to do" when you're sitting on the BED together she wants you to initiate sex or kissing or something sexual, not playing with fucking guinea pigs

It's bullshit and OP you are RIGHT. You are right in saying that none of this makes sense. But it's just how it is

tl;dr
Girls are retarded and they never say what they want
>>
>>18061116
for the bra one the hint was the bedroom
"Hmm can't seem to find it, do you know where you last saw it?"
>>
>>18061771
I mean I can understand how some of them can be viewed as sexual, but like what are you supposed to say or do? The girl said she lost her bra. So naturally he went to find it. I feel like the average person would naturally assume that she implied she wants him to find it because she lost it. How else could he have reacted?

>>18061772
So naming the room, and if it happens to be "bedroom", somehow implies that she wants to fuck him? For all I'd know it might be a simple question about finding her bra because she lost it. How do you differentiate from that? Maybe the girl didn't even imply anything sexual and would be weirded out by the guy if he started talking sexually. I simply don't understand because it's so vague that it seems like a normal conversation.
>>
>>18061097
>>18062035
Wow, I was searching for the thread to see if anyone made any new weird posts and there is a new thread https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5ut0yw/what_was_the_worst_time_you_mistakenly_thought/

The second top post is:
"We had been drinking. We were alone in a basement. She had her head on my shoulder and was snuggled up real close. So I leaned in to kiss her. She pulled away and said, "Don't be a goof."
"I was pretty drunk, but I'll never forget that moment and that weird phrasing."

Another post: "I have a nice friend. There was a time where she snapped me half-naked pics of her. Later i asked her out for a date, which she turned down. Apparently this is standard-procedure for her."

What the fuck? These are 6000 times more of a sexual advance than a girl asking you "What do you wanna do?" while sitting on your bed. What bothers me is the fact that in the first thread people are having a laugh at those who missed out on sexual advancements. But in this new thread some actually seem like clear sexual and not just regular behavior. I'm even more confused now. I don't know why I decided to go on reddit today but it left me confused as fuck.
>>
File: help.gif (459KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
459KB, 400x400px
HELP ME
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.