[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need some advice concerning a bunch of shit that happened recently.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

i need some advice concerning a bunch of shit that happened recently. this is quite a long story, if you take the time to read it, thank you.

i'm a girl, 20. about two weeks ago something happened which led to my girl friends completely turning on me and deciding they no longer want to continue our friendship, leading me to sort of be silently exiled from my larger circle of friends. i should note at the beginning of this story that they are all roughly 2-3 years younger than me.

a guy added me on facebook randomly one day back in august. we'll call him orion. i started to quite like this guy, but i didn't know him in person, and i didn't have many other friends back then because i had recently moved back to my home country. beginning of september i randomly got introduced to girl who i thought was really cool and similar to me. we'll call her cobra. cobra and i hit it off really well, she introduced me to her group of friends and we became close very very quickly.

not long after i met cobra i mentioned that i was talking to orion because i assumed they knew each other as it was apparent. right away she told me she liked him. i knew i had to put the brakes on concerning orion because i didn't want to create any problems between me and cobra and the rest of the friend group. through cobra i also met orion, and we hung out quite often. i could tell that he maybe wanted something with me but i tried to keep things as normal as possible. i could tell it bothered cobra.

(cont)
>>
somewhere around middle of october orion messaged cobra and asked her if he had any chances with me. she sent me screenshots and asked me what she should tell him. i was backed up into a corner and i had no idea what to say. if i told him yes then i would fuck up my entire friendship with her/my other friends because i would be inadvertently "screwing her over" (even if he has no knowledge of her feelings toward him), and if i told him no i'd ruin everything between me and him. i didn't want to be a bad friend so i told her to tell him no but only because i liked someone else.

this is where things fucked up quite badly. the first time. the few days proceeding that conversation i made the mistake of flirting with orion's best friend. it was not a smart choice and it was quite pointless, but i felt the need to latch onto another person right away and to prove that i really did not want anything with orion. i decided to stop and that i wasn't going to do anything that wasn't honest, and i honestly did want something with orion and if i wanted to pursue him then i should just do so. i asked cobra if it would be okay if i tried, and if it wasn't okay i wouldn't pursue him because i didn't want to put a strain on the friendship. she told me it was fine, that she wanted me to be happy and she wanted him to be happy, and that it wouldn't be 100% completely the same for her but at the end of the day her and orion are just friends.

knowing this i wrote to him straight away and i told him that he actually does have a chance with me. he had a not so good reaction. i knew that i'd unintentionally hurt him the few days preceding that due to the rejection and the flirting, and he told me that he didn't want to be anyone's second choice. i tried to explain to him to the best of my ability that it wasn't like that, that i didn't have feelings for his friend and it was due to other factors that i said no the first time, but he wasn't really having any of it.
>>
(cont)

we became distant after that and i was quite depressed. my girl friends were supportive at the time surrounding the situation but they tried to convince me to forget about him. not long afterwards, cobra got into a relationship with a guy in our circle of friends and fell in love with him allegedly. we'll call him arrow. fast forward to about two weeks ago. orion and i's relationship has improved a bit, we're definitely not as close as we were before but things are nice when we see each other irl. cobra and arrow are still together, they've been in a relationship for roughly 3 months. me and most of the circle of friends were at a party, and orion was there. very late into the evening orion and another guy i knew asked me if i wanted to come with them to chill at another place. i of course went with them. we stayed until 3 or 4 in the morning at a place close to where orion lived until i said i was tired and going to leave.

orion said he was leaving too, and we both started walking towards where he lived. when we arrived in front of his place he asked me i wanted to come chill. i said yes. we listened to music and talked and shit until we came to a point where we were both sitting/laying on his bed and hugging each other. it felt right and it felt like things weren't completely fucked up between me and him and then he straightened up and kissed me. i couldn't believe what was happening. it went pretty far but we didn't have sex; we tried but i was a virgin and he told me it was technically his first time too and he had no idea what he was doing. it got to really early in the morning, about 6 or 7 and i told him i really had to go home. he walked me to the door and he kissed me when we said bye.

(cont)
>>
the next morning i called cobra to tell her what happened. i didn't know how to feel or how to react to what had occurred, but i felt she deserved to know that something went down. she said she was happy for me and asked me how i felt, and acted completely normal. later that night me and her were supposed to go out with some guy friends, and i called to ask her if she wanted to go meet them together. she told me she was with her family and relatives and that she would meet us directly there because her father would drop her off. i thought nothing of it. i went out and during the night she called arrow and asked him how to get to the place we were at with a bus. i was confused but again thought nothing of it. she was completely drunk when she arrived and i asked her how she managed to get so off her ass. she told me she drank with her family. i asked her why her dad didn't drop her off and she said she didn't want her dad to notice she was drunk. it made zero sense and i could tell at the time that her story was off, but i tried not to dwell on it.

a couple of days pass and i notice that none of the girls are talking to me. it was very obvious that there was something going on. cobra called me and asked if she could come over after class because she wanted to talk, of course i said yes. when she came over she first asked me to explain exactly what happened the night with orion. and then she told me that while she's okay and she has no problem, the other girls are extremely angry with me and revolted at the situation. it made no sense because she had a boyfriend she was in love with; orion wasn't hers and we had already settled things back in october concerning my intentions with him.

(cont)
>>
>>18061039
But you didn't reject him? Your friend told him you weren't interested.
>>
she said they were mad because "they would never believe that she [cobra] would ever be okay with what happened]". it was ridiculous and i told her that if i did something wrong or to hurt them that would actually warrant this sort of behavior i would apologise, but i'm not sorry for hooking up with orion. she agreed but said she understands my point of view but also theirs. she also explicitly stated that under no circumstance did she want arrow to ever find out that she had feelings for orion.

i haven't communicated with any of the girls since then other than cobra. everything was okay between me and her for a few days after that discussion and cobra started ignoring me since tuesday out of nowhere. we had spoken prior to that and she told me i had to be the one to approach them, which i was not going to do because they are the ones who are angry at me and creating a huge issue when i had done nothing wrong to them. they are making it very obvious they want to remove me from their circle. i know that they are spinning this entire situation their way.

i tried to be as fair as possible with everyone and it still backfired somehow. the only logical conclusion i can come to is that she lied to me regarding her feelings toward orion and that the rest of my "friends" are shielding her, yet she expects me to keep quiet about the real reason this all happened in the first place: they are angry i hooked up with orion regardless of the fact that she is in a relationship. i want to try asking orion if he's free to see me within the next couple days in order to explain everything, and i mean everything, to him. i don't know if its going to fix anything between me and him, and it might things even worse if he decides to tell others all this information, but at least i will clear the air once and for all between me and him. this whole situation is childish and uncalled for and they have backed me up into a corner.

what are your thoughts on this? what can i do?
>>
>>18061042
>we tried but i was a virgin and he told me it was technically his first time too and he had no idea what he was doing.
And this is the point when I became convinced this is high school bullshit.

Move on with your life, none of this is going to matter in 6 months.
>>
>>18061048
i agree but i can see how it would still feel like a rejection.

>>18061057
i'm not negating you, this is literally high school bullshit and i don't see why i had to be dragged into it. i will move on but i don't know how to handle it because its so ridiculous.
>>
>>18061061
>i will move on but i don't know how to handle it because its so ridiculous.
Ignore them, and find new friends. You're in high school, surely there are other people you know. And if not, if you're almost having sex then you're probably almost done with school and you can find new friends at university or whatever.
>>
>>18061070
i really am 20 and out of high school, i wasn't lying in the OP. the rest of the people in the story are still in high school/almost done with school, they just happen to be younger than me. i'm the oldest in the whole circle. thanks though, i know i can find new people at uni but i genuinely thought they were proper friends.
>>
>>18061061
Grab your other friends one by one and ask what the fuck is going on and tell your version i dont know, is it really that difficult?
>>
>>18061087
Yeah, it's not worth the drama. Stay with this guy if you want to or not, it doesn't really matter. But you can't make these girls be friends with you, so there's no point in wasting time and energy, especially as you've done nothing wrong from what I can see
>>
>orion
>cobra
hello, illimunati
>>
>>18061052
>i haven't communicated with any of the girls since then
well do that first
if they won't listen then you know they're shitty people and you can move on
luckily you have a bf to soften the blow. spend your time with him, these girls probably aren't worth it
>>
It's obvious your friends aren't mature yet. Go find new friends, tell your guy what happened but be prepared to annihilate any chances of mending things with your friends if you do so. Guys that age aren't mature either and he might not react the way you want him to btw.
>>
>>18061037
How close are you with Orion now? I think you should tell him everything but don't fully expect it to mend your relationship.
>>
I'm guessing you're American cos this seems like American high school bullshit.

If you like him, fuck him. Don't give a shit about Cobra and her bitches, they seem unreliable. Make your own friends that drop you on a whim
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.