[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel very stuck and I am losing my fucking mind... I am jobless,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: main.jpg (95KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
95KB, 640x431px
I feel very stuck and I am losing my fucking mind...

I am jobless, completely depressed, empty inside and homeless

I look thru craigslist for a job nothing appeals to me whatsoever, feels like I'm living in a nightmare. I look for things I want but nothing stands out.. What the fuck do I do.. I'm 23 living in socal and out of ideas. I have no idea what the fuck to do at this point.. file for social security?? what? because I am completely gone - I have been doing the same thing for 2 years nothing has changed and I want things to fucking change.
>>
sounds like u have ocd, i would recommend you file for social security now so that you can reap the benefits within the next 2-6 months they tend to take a long time with that stuff. also do you have any savings at all?
>>
>>18060906
Yes I have some savings (~5K) but I have to spend it wisely. I have thought of getting a room but they wont rent to a jobless person so I thought of getting a camper to live in and can't decide on one I do have horrible OCD even in life threatening situations.

I heard that about social security I filed last year around this time and would have had it by now if I didn't ignore their calls .. I never followed thru with it because of the horrible process.
>>
>>18060910
> I look for things I want but nothing stands out

there's your problem. apply to any job that is available for now and then once you've got an income and a place to stay you can find something that stands out and make the switch.
>>
>>18060882
same thing, but i am not homeless. i haven't had a proper job in my whole life. i am 29 now. total money i've made through legal shit is something like 1000euros. no jobs, no nothing. i am worthless piece of shit in the eyes of the goverment. i rather just do what i like to do, and that is kill my ego by taking in substanses, it takes the pain away.
>>
>>18061677
aaand this is bad advice, it doesn't lead anywhere if you want something out of your life. i have pretty much given up for the glamorous life what people sell everywhere. whole world is fucked up by greed.
>>
Was in the same boat. Not sure how some people have spider sense for OCD, but I have many of the traits. I got a disgnosis (major depression was enough) and the went to my county's Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. They offered $4k for tech training, and offer some career counselling. With some stability (meaning $$$$) you might be able to get a federal loan for college or start trolling for pussy and raising adopted animals.

This applies to the US obviously, but also UK and some EU should offer you social worker support

The world is smaller than you think, 8 billion is not enough because people are perpetually unsatisfied, and you are being not very useful right now. Taking all this into account there are agencies that will help you become more productive. You need to find them and use them. Also, look out for shitty gfs shitty friends and shitty employers. Make some goddamned standards for yourself.

Is this gonna cure OCD? Uhh, nah. Will this cure aimlessness and homelessness? Yeah.

Also form a therpeutic bond with someone who can love and therefor give a shit about your troubles.
>>
Just go to church. You don't have to buy their crap. But I've realised that one is likely to meet people that give a shit at church. If you don't know what to do(like zero interest just like me), I advice you find someone that's doing something good and support them however you can. Please do not do drugs. It's what your enemies want, your downfall.
>>
1. Open a PO box.

2. Apply for food stamps and send them to your PO box.

3. Apply for disability if you have any.

4. Use food stamp money to buy basic foods, and extract money at an ATM to pay for gas.

5. Try finding a job that always requires laborers. Roofing companies always need guys, construction, landscaping, etc. Or you can try applying for an online job. https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/home

6. Either live in your car to save money, or rent an efficiency.

7. invest in a small stove and a cooler to store food.
>>
>>18061819
8. research local food banks.
>>
Use your "OCD" to be a good employee.

Most employees don't give a fuck. Find something you can obsess on and impress employer....... profit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.