[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an extreme introvert and can barely talk normally to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

I'm an extreme introvert and can barely talk normally to people I dont see almost everyday except family members (for some reason).
But there is a girl I am really in Love with (She looks pretty, but that isnt why I like her so much)
I got her to meet and take a walk with me. (I said I wanted to talk with her and she agreed, said she was looking forward to it)

Now I want to do something like this again, but I cant ask her out in a restaurant or something (I just cant).
What should I ask her to do with me? Just walk with her again? I kind of want to do something more. I should also mention that she is a very shy person.
Thank you for ANY advice /adv/
>>
Ask her out ffs man, don't let the opportunity slide dude! You will feel even worse if you don't
>>
>>18060584
I thought about it, but I feel like this is way to straight forward.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>18060574
Real women are a meme anon.
Stick with 2D or you'll regret it.
>>
Tell her you had fun walking with her and that you'd like to do it again. She will most likely agree, and from there you can ask her to walk again, go to dinner, go ice skating, etc
>>
>>18060597
I am not into 2d girls, I just happend to have this picture on my phone and needed one to make a new thread

>>18060603
I didnt even think of ice skating yet. This is genious! I want to thank you for this.
>>
File: 1487376033347.png (109KB, 246x220px) Image search: [Google]
1487376033347.png
109KB, 246x220px
>>18060668
>I am not into 2d girls
Lmao good luck them.
>>
File: 1473875353910.jpg (494KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473875353910.jpg
494KB, 1000x640px
>>18060797
Have you tried walking a higher, more pure path?
>>
>>18060828
>higher, more pure path
What does that mean? (Not a native english speaker, I'm sorry)
>>
1st off, you're not in love if you haven't actually been involved with them, you're thinking of infatuation. If you do end up coming out to them, don't bring up 'love'.
2nd, don't do the same thing back to back. take her to a movie or dinner or something.

honestly just be open minded and outgoing without making it seem like you're trying hard to do so.
>>
>>18060889
I am aware that the word "love" was kind of misused and I apologize for this
>>
>>18060574
Explain that you can't do much atm and discuss what you guys should do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.