[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been seeing a girl for a few weeks and was just dumped. She wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Been seeing a girl for a few weeks and was just dumped. She wasn't feeling it.

How the hell do I deal with this rejection?
>>
>>18060450
Like you deal with any other rejection.
Focus on your life, meet new people, find someone better, date them.
>>
>>18060452
I'm just not sure I really understand why. We wanted the same things in life, had come to the same conclusions etc.

I'm not bad looking, and am pretty fit, but cannot help but feel inadequate still.
>>
>>18060458
I just turned down a guy that was ticking my boxes and yet it left me cold and my pussy dry as the sahara. I couldn't find a flaw, he was tall, blue eyes, dark hair, but it just didn't cut it.

Just wanting the same things out of life isn't enough. At some point, I need to want to bone the guy. Maybe it's smell or hormones or something, I couldn't explain it, but I realized I was taking more time to reply, I was letting other things be more important and rescheduling dates and I realized I was just not interested.
>>
>>18060602
It kinda felt like that with her too, but I shrugged it off as just being the way she were. She would take long to respond too etc. and I felt like I was the one initiating contact. But I suppose it was just me being blind and not seeing the signs.

I suppose I shouldn't feel bad since the relationship was barely that being that it was only a few weeks old but it still feels like shit.
>>
>>18060617
well that's the tough thing about dating, it's literally about finding ways to deal with costs, costs in time, energy, hope. You go out a few times, discover the person, it's not good, rinse, repeat.
I'm taking a break from dating myself because I find it super hard.
>>
File: happyy todd.jpg (26KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
happyy todd.jpg
26KB, 500x303px
Be happy you're attractive enough as a person to have girl give you a chance
>>
>>18060602
>>18060617

One day a shop opens with a big sign saying "Free husband, tall, blue eyes dark haired men!".

Women go in and sure enough there are tall, blue eyed dark haired men all around them. After browsing around they asked the clerk if they have any other type of men and are delighted to discover on the second floor there are tall, blue eyed, dark haired and extremely handsome men but if they go to the next floor they can't come back. Surely enough all women go to the second floor to find that the floor is indeed filled with these types of men.

Again after some browsing they go and ask the attendant again what's on the third floor. They are told that there are tall, blue eyed, dark haired, extremely handsome men that are also very intelligent and funny. Same rules applied though, if you go up one story you can't come down and surely enough all women go to the third floor to find that indeed these types of men are there. They again ask th attendant who tells them that the fourth floor has all the same men but who are also really rich. Same rules applying the women go there to indeed find these men and again ask the attendant about the next floor. They are told that all the men on the fifth have the same attributes but are also excellent fathers. Knowing they can't come back down all women again go to the next floor only to find the floor is empty.

Moral of the story? Women are never satisfied. Do what you want, take what you want, treat them how it's best for you. That will keep them around.
>>
>>18060640
good thing I'm currently in the basement then
>>
>>18060640
Lel.

I've been with a 5'9" NEET for years because I loved him.

I know the story is that women are always dissatisfied, but that's not true. It's just that you don't really control what you fall in love with, and sometimes it's fucked up shit that doesn't make you happy. If you don't really know what type of person fits you best, you end up going with what society tells you to seek, and yeah, then you get people who are constantly chasing the "best partner ever". Men do this just as well. Only their shop is:
>hot women
>hot women who enjoy sex
>hot women who enjoy sex and can do the household
>hot women who enjoy sex, do the household and are smart
>hot women who enjoy sex, do the household, are smart and good mothers etc
>>
>>18060666
To be fair satan (666), show 90% of men a shop where they get

>hot women
and they'll fucking take it
>>
>>18060675
I don't know anon, I think you're selling men short. For a short fling, yeah sure, but people who want to share their life with someone generally have other standards too than just being hot, once they are past 16.
>>
File: poor soul.png (24KB, 369x92px) Image search: [Google]
poor soul.png
24KB, 369x92px
>>18060666
>5'9

how do you feel any physical attraction to such a small man
>>
>>18060682
Nah, I think you don't know what you're talking about or are sooooooooooooooooooooooo mature n shit i rly cant understand ur level of cognitive display bruh
>>
>>18060450
Man she was only in your life for a few weeks. Try 8 months. Or 2 years.

Go back on tinder or go out and flirt with other girls. Just live your life man, she's worth nothing
>>
>>18060689
That's not true though.

It's pretty hard to find someone who doesn't want kids and wants to see the world. Especially when you're 28 like me.
>>
>>18060685
He was incredibly intelligent and that played a big role.

>>18060687
Why do 50 year olds still get into relationships with each other then? I mean, my dad and mom both found other people of similar ages after they divorced.
>>
>>18060695
>It's pretty hard to find someone who doesn't want kids and wants to see the world
go to a college campus, all educated white women want to go travel the world. It's such a friggin meme, how to avoid those women has become the problem lately.

seriously go on tinder and say you love to travel
literally everyone does that because it's the only way to get basic bitches these days
>>
>>18060696
>Why do 50 year olds still get into relationships with each other then? I mean, my dad and mom both found other people of similar ages after they divorced.
Why wouldn't they? If anything by 50 you probably settle a lot easier because any guy willing to fuck you seems like a 10/10 blue eyed dark haired handsome tall ferrari driving maniac.

You ever seen 50 year old pussy bruh? Shit's nasty. There's some 16 year old girls who'll suck off old men but not a lot of 16 year old guys fantasizing about grannies. There are some... but not a lot.
>>
>>18060700
You forgot the doesn't want kids part. Fucking everyone wants kids.
>>
>>18060700
Dude. Literally every single woman I've dated wanted to travel and not have kids.
>>
>>18060705
>doesnt want kids
>wants to travel
you sound like an overgrown adolescent that shirks responsibilities

anyhow you should see how much /pol/ whines about white women not wanting children, I don't know why you are unable to find them.
>>
>>18060695
Meant

>>18060715

For you
>>
>>18060716
>you sound like an overgrown adolescent that shirks responsibilities

Because I don't want kids and want to travel?

I guess everyone should just have kids then!
>>
>>18060640
It seems like she dropped him not because she had high standards, but because they had no chemistry.
I can honestly relate - I've been on dates with extra hot, amazing dudes, with PhDs and a great sense of humour, and didn't feel anything.
Yet I fell for a balding, overweight dude. I just wanted him more than all those guys who were perfect on the paper. I felt more comfortable and relaxed around him, I loved his sense of humour, I fell for his personality and the way he talked to me.
Love is not always "I'll date the dude who checks most things off my list".
>>
>>18060787
That's probably what it was but I can't help but take it personally even though I know I shouldn't.
>>
>>18060823
I mean, having someone breaking up with you is pretty much as personal as it gets. It's reasonable to be upset.
But it's not because you're lacking something, or because you're a bad person, or anything. I actually think all the guys I went out with were perfectly suitable partners.
I just didn't feel anything for them. And you can't have much control on what you feel.
>>
>>18060787
Yeah but see that's just crazy woman stuff because I had all the chemistry but didn't check on the list (wrong religion) so if chemistry is so fucking important (an there was a lot of it) why are you still ticking boxes?
>>
>>18060450
You try a new hobby and it just doesn't work out. You're not interested. Does that mean you or the hobby is bad? Nope. It just didn't click. Move on. And....

>inb4 I'm a worthless loser

She saw enough in you to date you. You have merits. Just gotta find the person who appreciates them.
>>
>>18061090
There are some thing that might be important in the long term.
I wouldn't date someone who doesn't want to have kids in the long term because I do. I wouldn't date someone who wants me to be a housewife because I'd never be.
Even with all the chemistry in the world, if you wouldn't be good together in the long run you shouldn't be together. Even with all the best qualities ever, if you have no chemistry you shouldn't date. Nothing crazy. You should be both a suitable partner and have chemistry.
>>
>>18060450
Unless you're desperate or a complete asshole, it's likely you realize that there are women you aren't interested in, and it's not because they're worthless or unattractive, it's that you know they just aren't someone you want to be with.

It sucks to be rejected, but keep in mind that it really isn't personal. If you want a romantic relationship, get back out there and keep looking to meet someone where the two of you are right for each other, instead of worrying about who you're wrong for.
>>
Few weeks? Patience is virtue. Move on. Chill with your bros. Laugh over it. Maybe go to a store and get yourself something nice. Spread your wings man.
>>
>>18060617

>initiating contact

This is where you fucked up. Why were you chasing her? Never do that.

Never text her again, she MAY come back. Probably not.

Here's some dating advice for the next girl:

>Meet qt
>"We should get together sometime. What's your schedule like?"
>"I'm free on Friday OP :3"
>"Friday sounds great, meet me here at 8 oclock. What's your number just in case something comes up?"
>"Sounds great OP I can't wait :3 here's my number"
>"Cool, see you Friday"
>Meet up on set date and time. You should not have contacted her during the time between the arrangement and the date itself. If she contacts you, just ignore it until the next morning and say "Hey sorry phone was dead, looking forward to Friday"
>Meet her at the date without sending a confirmation text, that's weak. Just show up. If she likes you she'll be there and probably say "wow I didn't think you'd show, most guys text me to confirm, it's pretty beta."
>you say "I'm a man of my word" and smile, open the door for her, guide her with your arm on her lowerback
>Eat your food or whatever and ASK HER questions, don't talk about yourself unless she asks. Remain mysterious but friendly.
>She should be doing 90% of the talking
>After the date ALWAYS go for the goodnight kiss, then say "I had fun" smile and leave. DO NOT arrange the next date or even talk about future dates, leave her guessing.
>Make sure she has your number though, because this is where you fucked up: WAIT FOR HER TO CONTACT YOU.
>When she does she'll say "I had a great time" or something. You say "Me too, when are you free to get together again?" This is when you arrange the next date
>Repeat previous steps. Always let her chase you, never chase her.
>After a month or two of successful dates and orgasms, she'll ask to be your gf.

This is literally all you need to do. Good luck OP.
>>
>>18062160
get the fuck out of here chad
>>
>>18062167

okay..sorry..
>>
Stop being a pussy. How do you think it feels to get dumped by your girlfriend who has been with you for 4 years?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.