[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls sometimes look visibly attracted to me and sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pobrane.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Why do girls sometimes look visibly attracted to me and sometimes treat me like I'm dirt?
They told me I'm good looking on /soc/ but I just don't know sometimes, how can I not lose confidence when women who are supposed to interact with me, like in a shop, act as if my very presence offended them?
>>
>>18060231
Well I've been told I'm good looking by some , yet others may not like my looks.If a woman likes your looks that's awesome, but if she don't just think to yourself "Go Fuck yourself". In a way you'll really dont get bothered by it. You know people find attractive and that's all that counts . Fuck the rest anon . All people have a preference
>>
>>18060231
work on your body language
>>
You're not very good at marketing yourself.

The deal is that you get to have sex with her if you provide x other things she wants.

You need to show her that you have what she wants.

A man who doesn't market himslef = probably a really shitty man
>>
It´s not your looks, it´s most likely how you handle yourself, your personality, your smile, the way you look at people, the vibe you give off.

Girls treat ugly guys just fine, they may not drop to their knee´s immediately, but they don´t often treat a guy like dirty based purely on looks.
Treating a guy like dirt i´d say is based on their first thoughts, you may be standing oddly, too cocky.
Loosen up a bit, play it chill, laid back, not giving a shit, don´t think too hard
>>
>>18060231

Not every person will like you. Some will, some won't. Just because you still face rejection doesn't mean you are a horrible mess. Sometimes they will have their own shit to deal with, and they won't even want to talk or anything. It's not always about you.

On the other hand, dude, the chick selling you tomatoes doesn't have to flirt with you. Work on your expectations.
>>
Get BIG.
>>
>>18060305
>>18060267
>>18060262
I don't think I can control it. Though the days when I'm in a good mood and are when I notice most girls seem attracted to me.
>>18060309
>>18060267
Well it can hardly be called rejection as I just want to buy the fucking tomatoes without the cashier making some weird grimace.
>>18060312
I was just visiting the gym
>>
maybe you just look like an asshole
smile more?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.