[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 10yo, I got an N64 and fell in love with video games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Super Smash Bros. (U) [!].jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Super Smash Bros. (U) [!].jpg
14KB, 300x200px
When I was 10yo, I got an N64 and fell in love with video games.
I played a lot until I was 15, throughout this time, parents made me feel shitty for doing that. Saying stuff like I'm wasting my life, that it's the reason for me having a headache to a stomachache, etc.
At school also told the same, girls made fun of us, etc.
I hid that "part" of me and tried to move away from it.
I discovered programming/hacking through video games and it was my newfound passion.
Fast forward, focus on that, be a CS major, graduate, get job right away making good money.
Love job, love what I do.
Develop general anxiety disorder outta nowhere, see a therapist that suggest getting back in contact with the child version of myself
Start playing video games again, but every time I have this guilty feeling happening.
I meet a girl through playing online.
She's the dream girl of my 16yo self: Gorgeous, funny, loves the same weird shit I love.
We broke up months afterwards, but in the meantime I was rediscovering myself.
No longer feel guilty for video games and anime
Now I feel left alone to do so, and I can't do stuff like watch Breath of the Wild trailers without almost tearing up

I feel like now that I'm successful, and have money, I afford to be a child again in a way?
But now I feel alone as fuck... Like I'm never gonna find someone I can share this experiences with
>>
>>18059909
There are enough fish in the ocean to fill that hole she left, Anon.
>>
video games are normie as hell now, im sure you'll find some dyed-hair attention whoring gamer gurl if you put your mind to it
>>
>>18059909
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it bud women rarely like the same shit as men and girls who genuinely like video games are uncommon and in high demand. You're gonna have to work your ass off the be a high enough value male to compete in that market. Honestly trying to find a girlfriend who is also your best friend is usually such a fruitless endeavor that I would say it ain't' worth it. Really man it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack it's ridiculous.
>>
>>18060815
Gamer girls are common, attractive ones are not. There are more of them playing on rpg style games than fps type games, obviously. Beware of catfish
>>
>>18060821
I said girls who GENUINELY like video games not attention woring gamer girls.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.