[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start seeing this chick a few months ago >We click really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wallhaven-486228.jpg (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-486228.jpg
577KB, 1920x1080px
>Start seeing this chick a few months ago
>We click really well
>Sexually, she's the most compatible person I've ever met
>She asks me to be her boyfriend
>Say yes but let's take things slow as I'm wary from my last relationship which failed spectacularly after rushing things
>Few months pass
>She sends me a message saying she needs to go offline for a bit to think about things
>Dig a little and end up meeting up with her
>She says she still loves her ex and that her feelings for me aren't progressing
>I tell her then I don't want to see her romantically any more because I don't want to feel as though I have to win over my own girlfriend and I don't want to be with someone that can't properly devote themselves to me like I would to them
>We still end up talking for a few weeks after, even meeting up to have sex occasionally
>I tell her that all my feelings for her have gone completely as soon as she said she loved her ex still (lie, but it helps me to move on)
>She keeps saying I make her feel funny and that I keep making her like me more and more as we keep talking and that she still likes me a lot
>She decides it's best to not talk to me any more and we haven't spoken in weeks

I miss her a lot. And it's not even the sex or the hanging out but just the conversations we used to have that I miss the most.

What should I do /adv/. Should I send her a message. How the hell do I go about doing that tactfully when I don't know if she's over me or not.
>>
>>18059904
Don't pussy out. Just move on dude. You'd become a cuck if you message her.
>>
>>18059904

>She keeps saying I make her feel funny and that I keep making her like me more and more as we keep talking and that she still likes me a lot
>She decides it's best to not talk to me any more and we haven't spoken in weeks

>says one phrase
>contradicts it immediately

Yeah, move on. She ain't worth it, you've only put in a few months' time and she wants to waste it on getting back together with her ex, and you're just the convenient rebound. Move on.
>>
>>18059967
Damn, yeah this is what I needed to hear. Can't reduce myself to a cuck
>>
>>18060088
enjoy regretting the shit out of this in 10 years.
>>
>>18060174
What do you mean? I should contact her?
>>
>>18060185
if you really like her then don't throw it away for the sake of "not being le cuck".

you're saying you don't like feeling like you have to win over your girlfriend. that's just a reality of life my friend. unless you stay vigilant, they will always start to wander. just like if a girl put on 100 lbs and became less attractive, a man will be perceived as less attractive if he loses his confidence, masculinity, etc.

if your standard for a relationship is that you don't have to try and she's going to love you unconditionally, you're going to be lonely for a very long time.
>>
>>18060212
I get what you're saying. How the hell do I start a conversation with her now though?
>>
>>18060225

"Hey"

let her feel like she had to work to make it happen. and in general make her feel like she has to work to keep you.
>>
>>18060242
How do you make her feel like she had to work to make it happen in the first place?
>>
>>18059904
You decided to lie to her about how you feel about her to help you move on. I don't see how that works, but whatever. So why don't you move the fuck on?

If you really miss her and want to give it another shot, then call her up and talk to her about that. I don't see how the lying helped you here.

I don't understand why so many people here are such lame pieces of shit they can't just open their fucking mouths and say what they have to say. It's like honest, clear communication is some sort of poison that must be avoided at all costs.

>>18060225
>How the hell do I start a conversation with her now though?

Oh right, contacting her and saying "hey, can we talk?" is difficult. You have to come up with a clever lie that will fix everything and make it all perfect, right?

I don't understand how people like you function.
>>
>>18060246
At the time I didn't feel quite as strongly as I do now. Maybe it was anger that was clouding my feelings. Maybe now it's just a case of wanting what I can't have, I'm not sure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.