[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What job can you get with just an AA , a willingness to work,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1387785474735.jpg (64KB, 638x426px) Image search: [Google]
1387785474735.jpg
64KB, 638x426px
What job can you get with just an AA , a willingness to work, and a smile?

(speak spanish and English decently, Russian poorly, basic understanding of computer architecture with some knowledge of java/python (not real significant))
>>
prostitution
maybe McDs?
>>
>>18059898
>AA
Dafuq is AA?
>>
nothing. keep working on your programming.
>>
>>18060503
No I wont
>>
>>18060490
associate of arts, people typically get them to cover their general education requirements for a bachelors.
>>
>>18061176
God given right
>>
>>18059898
Pretty much nothing. AA is almost worse than having nothing, shows you have really bad judgement.
>>
>>18061968
How? Are you insane?
>>
>>18061985
what do you mean how does wasting years and thousands of dollars on nothing make you look bad?
>>
>>18059898
>That background

Rainbow man?
>>
>>18061994
I have spent no money and wasted no years though
>>
>>18061985
AA provides no viable skills in the work place. Like, at all. Ever. It's like the least amount of possible effort you could put into a degree. You need at least a bachelors in this day and age to get a real career, and even then, depending on the degree, it's unlikely you'll get something good.

It's really shitty.
>>
>>18062014
I didn't ask for a career I asked for a job
>aa provides no viable skills
>>
>>18062019
Apply for a job in a factory. Go on Craigslist and type in CNC. You're welcome.
>>
>>18062029
Huh?
>>
>>18062029
This or find blue collar work like construction of any kind. My buddy does construction and he made close to 90K last year. Granted it was a lot of production though.

I do maintenance on oil field equipment and all I have is an AS, which I didn't even need for the job, and I get paid pretty good. I've worked with some borderline retards that make 60K+.
>>
>>18062060
How do you get in touch with the BlueCollarSociety (BCS) and how do you get a JOB of some sort in order to be paid MONEY. What FIELDS can be you get into without much QUALIFICATIONS (OP specified )
>>
>>18062073
reported
>>
>>18061968
>AA is almost worse than having nothing,
an AA in math propelled me into a PhD program in Architecture. I was able to complete a Master's in one year. So... your judgment is worth less than what you think an AA is.

All my course work for my PhD is done, so now I TA and write my thesis. i.e. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18062126
Is this the bullshit you tell yourself
>>
>>18062642
a lot of people get their AA at a community college so that they can transfer to a university if they're unable to meet the requirements for some reason.
>>
>>18062656
Fuck off
>>
>>18062109
deported
>>
Cock
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.