[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice on dealing with a girls crazy ex bf? >been dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 46t4.jpg (68KB, 366x1207px) Image search: [Google]
46t4.jpg
68KB, 366x1207px
Any advice on dealing with a girls crazy ex bf?

>been dating this girl for a month
>her ex is a crazy heroin junkie
>literally messages me every day saying hes going to kill me and shoot me if he sees me with her
>block him
>makes multiple new accounts
>wont leave her alone either
>yesterday he got my address to my house (no fucking idea how) and said hes going to come here on the weekend

Not sure what the fuck I should do? i'm not scared of him, however i cant put my family in danger, he is crazy.
>>
>>18058973
if he comes onto your property and does not leave after you explicitly tell him to, shoot him.
you do have a gun, right?

also keep screenshots of any threats he has made to show to the police
>>
>>18059001

Don't have a gun, all i have is a can of bear mace

I have screenshots but they are all from accounts with fake names so im not sure that would do much
>>
>>18059001
If he forces his way into your house, shoot him. You cant just shoot someone for being on your lawn.
>>
Tell the police?
>>
I'd be more scared a junkie was gonna steal my TV than even remotely cause me physical harm.

Break up with the girl. This is gonna be hard for your faggot ass because you posted this thread in the first place. But ask yourself why this crazy person knows you date her. Ask yourself why she was dating a heroin addict before you.
>>
>>18059009
you can in my state, anon
>>
>>18058973
He's not going to do shit. but keep your door locked this weekend and if someone you don't know tried to come into your house call 911. Then get a restraining order on him. Keep that mace handy though, because he's not gonna fuck with you after a face full of that shit.
>>
>>18059018

Because she used to be an addict also, but shes clean and sweet as hell now. He however wont fuck off
>>
Well this is the way I see it
#1 you know his full name and can probably get pictures of him
#2 he lives in the area
#3 he's a potentially dangerous criminal
#4 he's issued credible death threats

So you can easily get the police involved and they'd probably arrest him on the spot if he has a history of this shit
>>
>tell the cops, tell your family, etc etc
>buy a gun tomorrow if possible
>hopefully though, the cops will have taken care of it if you have all his messages and stuff and they'll have arrested him
>if he shows up, tell him to leave, don't escalate anything by saying "I have a gun" or "I'll shoot you"
>if he doesn't leave, call the cops
>if he tries to force his way in or attack you/your family before the cops show up, shoot the fucker until he drops
>>
Why don't you show the police? If you have him on text saying he's going to kill you and he's going to come to your house this weekend, that's enough to have the police take action and go visit your gf's ex.
>>
File: IMG_0576.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Make it crystal clear to him that things are going to get bad if he keeps it up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.