[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think it's better to raise kids? In the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1462151759641.gif (600KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1462151759641.gif
600KB, 500x708px
Where do you think it's better to raise kids? In the suburbs or a big city?
>>
Fuck the suburbs, grow em up in the rurals
>>
>>18058549
City imo

I lived in suburbs and i feel like i would have been more outgoing earlier in life if i lived in a big city, because theres people to socialize with and things to do, not so much in the suburbs
>>
>>18058549
>city

Degenerate slut daughters, and faggy numale sons

>suburbs

Boring vapid daughters, and if you're rich your sons will join fraternities and rape girls

>rural
Daughter has less of a chance of being boring or a slut, but she is more likely to have sex with a horse, or develop an addiction to opiates. Son is also more likely to abuse substances and knock up a 14 year old in the back of his truck
>>
>>18058552
Unless you're TRYING to raise a fucking retard, the country is the absolute WORST place to raise a child. Guaranteed to destroy his life or at least hamper him severely until he escapes. There's a reason brain drain exists.

Suburbs are second worst. This is where entitled white boys living with mommy voting trump come from.

Cities are shit too. Leave the planet. But don't pollute other worlds with your genes. Just live in space.
>>
Burbs imo

You have access to lot's of different amenities in a smaller metropolitan town with all the traffic, shit and riff raff you'd have to deal with in a big city.

Assuming you live in a nice suburb, you'll have access to a good school district, maybe even a private school if you're well off.

Rural areas suck complete ass. You have none of those amenities unless you're willing to travel 30 minutes to get anywhere. EVERYTHING is a long drive.

I've never lived in a big a city, but it seems kind of shitty to raise a child.

Be in a good position in life and go for a nice suburb then shit out some hellspawn to raise and try not to fuck them up too bad
>>
>>18058604

what? nigga its not like the suburbs are devoid of people and things.
>>
>>18058549

suburbs are generally considered best. more likely to get an actual house instead of an apartment, more likely to get to know your neighbors and see yourself as a community, generally less violence and other things to worry about.
>>
>>18058549
imo the parenting itself is more important. I grew up in the city, but it didn't stop me from being mostly isolated.
>>
>>18058552
This guy gets it.

>teachers may not be as good but they also don't have to deal with overcrowding
>little chance of bully problem
>less drugs (although still lots of pot)
>kids will be more active playing in the MOTHERFUCKING WOODS
>summer jobs are easy as shit to come by

I wouldn't trade it in for living in a city
>>
>>18058549
>>18058552
>>18058604

As someone who grew up in the country side, it is infinitely better to raise a kid in the city. Literally every single person I know (including myself) was socially awkward and inept and didn't learn any social skills until we moved out for university where we were like babies struggling to have fun, learning all the social skills from the ground up while everyone else was gliding through having a great time.

tl:dr, raise your kid in the city if you actually want him to have a social life and develop his social skills which are arguably the most important skills for happiness.
>>
Any place where there is almost no black peopls
>>
In some places the suburbs are affluent and the city is rundown, in others it's the opposite. Use your common sense.

A nice little village with a world class academy is better than an artificial looking American suburb.
A botanical city with nice big houses, educated ambitious people and a lot of amenities is better than an overcrowded concrete jungle.
>>
>>18060263
This. unless you're seeking to reparations not im money but in having your children corrupted with rap music, druggie-hoodrat culture and t-mobile sidekick worldstar recording urban youths. If not, stay as far away as possible from these shuckin-n'-jivin' chicken-bone-suckin' cough-syrup-slurpin' niggas.
>>
>>18058552
Rural is where it's at. Sure there are a few downfalls, but everywhere has that. My cousin visited me and our kids went outside to play and they acted like they didn't know what to do with themselves. My kids are exploring in the woods, playing with our animals, and having fun. I grew up in a rural area, but have lived in suburbs and the city as an adult and I'd much rather live in a small rural town than anywhere else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.