[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Side of a friend I've never seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rejectedbyawoman-1024x682.jpg (73KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
rejectedbyawoman-1024x682.jpg
73KB, 1024x682px
I'm very frustrated with my best friend.Thank you to anyone who will bear with me.

>tl;dr Friend doesn't have dating experience, has ridiculous standards for men, thinks men should cater to her without putting in any effort herself.

She never had a boyfriend in her life, was never intimate with a man, yet she has ridiculous standards. In regards to looks, which is the bulk of her demands, they must be just as she likes otherwise she might not even consider them. The rest is severe judgement towards an interested man that slightly deviates from what she considers to be good behavior. She deems them disturbing/harassing/abnormal/etc'.

For example, If someone she met in real life contacts her on social media, they're immediately a creep although she could have exchanged phone numbers with them just earlier.
If someone slightly unattractive to her gives her a gift (chocolate, flowers,...), it's too much and creepy.
If someones likes pictures of her on instagram, she will interpret any "like" as a display of perversion.

To me, it seems like she thinks guys should cater to her, and basically walk on eggshells to gain her approval.
It didn't bother me at all until recently. I began questioning her in regards to someone who is interested in her, and did not understand why she thinks he's such a weirdo, and she just said that she felt attacked by my questions. And then said something along the lines of "Why must he be so attractive? If he was ugly, at least it would be easier to reject him straight up". It was maddening to read. For the sake of our friendship, I stopped myself from telling her she's an entitled cunt that gets quite a lot of male attention, but shits over anyone who isn't super hot, super smart and behaves exactly like she wants. She isn't even able to say "no" right off the bat and prefers giving mixed signals spanning days.

Is it as bad as I make it to be? Should I just ignore that part of her?
>>
you've said it yourself, your friend is entitled.

you are her friend, not her fairy godmother. you are there to enjoy the laughs with her, maybe some sad times.

if she wants to be hard headed in regard to who she dates, let her be. life is a learning experience. what she prefers, is what she prefers. she will find out sooner or later that not every will try as she wishes.

the she will have to "Settle". but such is life.

be her friend, not her love guru. separate the two
>>
>>18057885
Right. So how should I respond next time she brings up someone who is interested in her such as I described above, without seeming too disinterested with her? I am the main address for details and stories.
>>
>>18057917
"damn thats crazy, but let me tell you about _______"

you are no longer involved in her romantic life, keep it casual, change topics
>>
>>18057865
What you've described sounds like a form of mental-illness more than anything else...

I wouldn't advise making her issues into your own. Her problems probably run deeper than just being an entitled princess.
>>
Just leave her to it. Sooner or later she's going to work out that she can't afford to have the standards she does. If you say anything without her asking, then that risks your friendship with her, and I assume your friendship is fine otherwise.
>>
I had a roommate that also had ridiculous standards. My wife tried setting her up with a few people and she always had an excuse. My wife asked her what she was looking for in a guy the roommate said all the qualities you would expect; tall, handsome, great job, money, there own place. Funniest part is she had none of these qualities herself.

Your friend is delusional and might end up being bitter, jealous, and lonely. Just look at all the threads on this board regarding relationships and/or women in general.
>>
Get her a cat or five.
>>
>Waaaah I'm in the friendzone
Fuck off she's just not into you. Let her be, who cares.
>>
>>18057865
Hm, maybe fembots are real.
>>
>>18058502
>Reading comprehension
>>
>>18058525
>mfw anon assumes everything he reads on the Internet is the truth
>>
File: BViDDA9.gif (2MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
BViDDA9.gif
2MB, 400x219px
>>18058759
Droppin the ball anon.
>>
>>18058502
I'm not interested in women.
>>
the only thing that strikes me as weird is this:
>If someone she met in real life contacts her on social media, they're immediately a creep although she could have exchanged phone numbers with them just earlier.

>If someones likes pictures of her on instagram, she will interpret any "like" as a display of perversion.
I don't know what kind of stuff she posts but for example if I had pictures of myself on the beach and some stranger liked it, I wouldn't feel good about it either.

Regarding the rest, what you describe seems normal to me. Your friend clearly has a type and won't settle for anything other than that. Also, i wouldn't worry too much about it, because if she can't find "mr perfect" she will eventually realise she'll have to change something about herself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.