[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can a guy who used to fax to loli for 5 months out of boredom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

can a guy who used to fax to loli for 5 months out of boredom still help in the fight against legitimate pedos? even when I was into loli I wasn't into real kids and found those who abuse them jerks
>>
>>18057417
Sure, why not?
>>
>fax
What is this, the 70s?
>>
>>18057417
If you're asking if fapping to loli hurts any real children, no it does not. If you are asking if it makes you a pedo, it's debatable but I'd say no. Especially if it's loli alone, with no feelings of attraction towards actual children, and you have additional, primary attraction to real post-pubescent women.

I have no idea what you mean by the "fight against pedos" though. Child molestation is probably illegal where you are and law enforcement is in charge of enforcing those laws.
>>
>>18057417
When those faxes surface, your anti-pedo campaign is kaput.
>>
>>18057432
>>18057424
kek, meant to say fap.
>>18057426
yeah I only fapped to it a year and a half ago because I was temporarily tired of the stuff I was normally into. funny thing is I got into gay futa shit after that loli phase. but I wanted to do more for the community, partially out of guilt, and partially because pyrocynical and Ashton Kutcher inspired me. thanks to pyrocynical's video on stopping YouTube child exploitation, me and other fans were able to mass flag hidden cp on you tube. I haven't checked if it's still there, but if you want to help us, report videos that appear after typing "Webcam fron". Ashton's conference 2 days ago inspired me to do more
>>
>>18057460
You need to go deeper, anon. Take the pizzagate pill.
>>
File: 1483964073227.png (235KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1483964073227.png
235KB, 620x877px
>>18057465
>implying I haven't
pizzagate is real, but I think the abuse is happening on an island.
>>
File: 1307809861001.png (77KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1307809861001.png
77KB, 1162x850px
>>18057460
>yeah I only fapped to it a year and a half ago because I was temporarily tired of the stuff I was normally into. funny thing is I got into gay futa shit after that loli phase. but I wanted to do more for the community, partially out of guilt, and partially because pyrocynical and Ashton Kutcher inspired me. thanks to pyrocynical's video on stopping YouTube child exploitation, me and other fans were able to mass flag hidden cp on you tube. I haven't checked if it's still there, but if you want to help us, report videos that appear after typing "Webcam fron". Ashton's conference 2 days ago inspired me to do more
>>
>>18057532
I know it sounds crazy, but you shouldn't have expected my life to be normal when my first post Said "I fapped to loli". If you look it up, and find it, report it.
>>
What do you mean "help in the fight against legitimate pedos"? If you're talking about internet vigilante groups then no, stay away from them .They are total cancer that destroy people and never help anyone.
>>
>>18057460
>pyrocynical's video on stopping YouTube child exploitation
you realise the vast majority of these are just stupid kids making webcam videos that end up having unfortunate thumbnails that end up acting as clickbait?
i only found one such instance of a "hidden" collection channel and there was no nudity and girls weren't clearly underage, it was just odd
maybe these channels did exist and all got taken down by the time i heard about the whole thing, who knows
>>
>>18057602
you could be right, but if you look at the comments, it's nothing but pedos creepy salivating over the videos. it's still technically cp in the sense that it's content that pedos are using to cap
>>18057564
I mean by taking down pedo stuff and reporting then to the authorities when I see it. I don't have the mad hacker skills of anonymous of other groups in order to be a Web vigilante
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.