[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good ways to let my boy know I appreciate him that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1435724717218.jpg (68KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1435724717218.jpg
68KB, 500x357px
What are some good ways to let my boy know I appreciate him that are real cheap and aren't sex?
>>
Just hug him and say he matters
A man lives a life where he never gets to know he matters
>>
>>18056874
Show him respect, leave little notes for him to find, compliment him uniquely.
>>
>>18056879
Underrated post, sadly.
>>
>>18056874
Blowjobs
>>
>>18056874
tell him he's the opposite of piece of shit loser.
>>
>>18056879
This.

>gf few months back randomly comes knocking while I'm cooking for myself
>comes in
>watches me cook for some time
>hugs me from behind while I'm scrambling to make the dinner for two and says that I matter and that I'm important

The feeling is one of the best in the world in a man's life.
>>
>>18056879
>>18057594
Brb going to go hug my bf and tell him he matters
>>
>>18057603
add in a sensual kiss afterwards, he'll melt
>>
>>18056874
As the other anons said, hug him and tell him.
Make him his favourite food for dinner.
Bring him a beer on the couch.
Watch him doing his favourite stuff.
Wake up early and make him a special breakfast.
>>
Wait until he falls asleep then record yourself staring at him all night.

post the video on youtube then after a few years have gone by you've settled down(or he's settled down with someone else)

Send him the link and tell him that you'll always be there for him and that he's important to you.

You should include some kind of coupon like a denny's coupon he'll like that.
>>
>>18057604
Awesome, will do
>>
>>18057620
Report back and tell how it goes, I'm a fan of cute stories like I think this is gonna be.
>>
>>18057625
I agree with this anon, I'm a sucker for cute and/or romantic stories.
>>
Make him a simple meal and say nothing about it. Don't ask him how it is. Make him feel like you know what he wants and needs, and he will be happy.
>>
Do guys like to hear sort of cheesy romantic things?

I want to tell my boyfriend that he is the precious thing in my life and I feel like I've got the whole word just because I have him. I got it so bad for him.

I was thinking of just saying something like this in a text randomly but idk
>>
>>18057649
I love cheesy romance.

You should always do and say the cheesy romantic things in person. Texting takes the open honesty and inter-personal contact away.
>>
>>18057662
I feel like that kind of thing is way too corny to say out loud and can't be taken seriously lol
>>
>>18057649
I like romantic things, but I'd say it comes down to the individual. Definitely say it in person. Feels more genuine.
>>
>>18057665
Say it when cuddled up together, it'll feel appropriate
>>
>>18057665
It'll feel "flat" and loses a lot of its charm if you text it.
>>
>>18057570
exactly. start with a massage and end it happily. not sex
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.