[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've felt a somewhat overwhelming urge to be single lately.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1386456515157.png (143KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1386456515157.png
143KB, 500x389px
I've felt a somewhat overwhelming urge to be single lately. I love my girlfriend, but I just feel like I've missed a point in my life where I could have been completely independent, and as a super introvert and a habitual daydreamer the allure of that is starting to get to me. What should I do, or how do i handle it? (I have no idea how I'm going to not be stressed out moving in with someone.)
>>
>>18056754

make a decision. realize there is no wrong answer. no matter what you do in life you will get to old age and regret not seeing what the other side of the coin woulda been like. if you leave her oyu'll look back and regret it. if you stay with her you'll look back and regret it.

both could be potentially happy for you, but they could also be unhappy.

i prefer independence above all else, especially sincei m 24 and i realize my youth is slipping away.

its one of the few rides you should go on alone.
>>
>>18056754
It's not all it's cracked up to be, trust me on this one.
>>
>>18056778

i hard disagree. 4 years ago i got a break up and said 'think im gonna take a little break'.

but like with facebook I've found that i just dont want or need it. its not a break. im just an individual and its pretty great.
>>
You and I are pretty similar. I love my boyfriend, but I have been missing the single life. I'm pretty introverted and have big dreams.

Lately, I've been trying to be more independent again. I have decided to go back to school. A few nights a week we stay at our respective homes or go visit friends. When I do see him I appreciate his company more.
>>
>>18056754
I've been feeling this too but I've noticed it just happens to me as a function of time. I tend to get antsy in the half year area, thinking if I would be better off alone.

It sucks because you can't communicate this to the one you talk to the most because they'll see you differently or won't understand. I love my boyfriend but feel this deeply.

I think it's just a "grass is always greener" issue. Then again I don't want to just stay in a relationship because it's safe and I'm afraid of regretting it. Then you question if this is just what being content is and if this is what being in a good relationship means: your main concerns are imagined sources of anxiety, you're just supposed to work on being with each other, this is a "rough patch", ect.
>>
Thanks guys.

>>18056819
Yeah, I feel better seeing her since I communicated needing a little more alone time, but I'm starting to realize this won't work at all in the long run like that...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.