[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with being ghosted multiple times, to the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1486274091146.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486274091146.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
How do you deal with being ghosted multiple times, to the point where you can't even trust someone new out of fear they'll just leave you with no warning again?

I know it's not something I'm saying or doing that's causing this. I'm very self-aware, I don't try to rush things or say anything inappropriate. But for some reason everyone always just leaves. My self-esteem is destroyed over and over again.
>>
I feel you, I've been ghosted by my two best friends, I'm lucky they came back but I'm terrified at the thought of losing them again. Idk why they ghosted me and I was too afraid to ask. I know how you feel when it comes to being afraid to trust someone because they could disappear. I'm not sure if there's really a way to deal with it besides having to accept it
>>
>>18055855
That sucks, I'm sorry anon. People are so shitty.

Personally I meant this in a dating context. Also I'm a femanon.
>>
Im a femanon too. Maybe we need to learn that it's ok to be alone, and that we will get through things like that. You said it was dating context, so maybe those guys were just trying to smash or something. I'm sure one day you'll know to trust a potential date and it will be fine.
>>
>>18055870
Oops, meant to hit the reply button >>18055889 I'm this anon >>18055855
>>
Never forget it's all a game
And ghosting should only hurt the ghoster himself
A person doing this display arrogance and illusion of grandeur implying they have a much higher social value than you do
Truth is the show that they are shallow and unreliable relationship, flaking when their is no obvious bait for them to show up
Don't forget it's a game
If you let someone ghost you it show that you are an insecure and needy doormat
Send one text like "hey everything allright?"
If they don't answer tell them calmly that you don't need that kind of shallow friendship and that you don't want them to contact you anymore
If your inner game is weak and you really think they are your only option then they don't need to answer you because it wont change anything
Don't be mad, don't qualify just state that you don't tolerate that kind of shitty behavior and make them qualify again if they don't just ignore them and move on
>>
File: 1396251244880.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1396251244880.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>18055848

I'm going to tell you something that is hard to hear and perhaps people may or may not have told you before.

Insecurity drives people away. Being so afraid of something happening that you take irrational steps to prevent it typically makes that thing happening.

Being so paranoid that your girlfriend will leave you that you check on her phone and whereabouts 24/7 will make your girlfriend leave you.

Being so afraid that people are talking about you behind your back that you accost and confront people constantly about it without provocation will make people start talking about you behind your back.

Being so afraid that people will leave you that you cling to them and exude desperation and frailty will cause people to leave you. Its exhausting to be around.

The common denominator in most social problems is you. If everyone you know leaves you its either because you're doing something that causes them all to be tired of your presence or your abandonment issues cause you to purposely attach yourself to people who will leave you.

Being ghosted a time or two is not indicative of a deep personal issue but if its happened multiple times the problem is you. Something about you is triggering this event and you need to figure out why. Let your ego down, humble up, accept responsibility for your shortcomings and look inwards. Thats where your problem is.
>>
Never forget that if you need to change or to bring something to the table to get someone attention with some kind of bargain it's not friendship it's only casual social contact trying to probe if they can get something out of you
A true friend will never ghost you and will be there in case you need him/her regardless of your current situation
Ghosting show the person have no self respect, is unreliable and want to use you
Tell ghosters that you see what they did and to go fuck themself
>>
>>18055848

realize that everyone leaves eventually. if oyu go in knowing the relationship will end you have nothing to worry about
>>
I have a friend who tend to ghost people easily
I seen him doing that with another insecure friends
He tried that with me one time when i was kinda depressed
I immediatly text him calling him a fag for not answering and told him he don't have enough tits for me to chase him like some girl i try to fuck

He replied instantly apologising and offering to hang out the same week

My insecure friend never complained about him ghosting him and is still waiting to be contacted
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.