[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that women apear to have no sexual desires? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why is it that women apear to have no sexual desires?
I know they do, but most seem to supress it, or not just show it in any way at all.
>>
They show it to the upper 20% of men.

As I say every single motherfucking time: the upper 20% are the ones who showed up and did their job. The lower 80% are failures. The lower 80% ends up marrying washed up ex-stacey while she continues fantasizing about sex with chads.
>>
Because
1) they have less than guys do, so they'll show less naturally,
2) if they express desire in most contexts, they'll get a ton of unwanted attention, because girls also tend to be much pickier than guys, and
3) they're taught from a young age that being openly sexual makes them a slut who'll be loathed by women, and used by men for sex and then discarded

Plus, unlike us, they actually have self-control sometimes.
>>
>>18055804
I have plenty of self control, and mostly i also supress my desires. I think its less safe for men to express it than it is for women. You can easily get charged with harassment, have people talking behind your back or lose your job if you act creepy towards girls in your proximity.

I try my best to avoid shitting where i eat.
>>
File: the man who is not a misogynist.jpg (70KB, 430x598px) Image search: [Google]
the man who is not a misogynist.jpg
70KB, 430x598px
>>18055804

>how dare men slut shame women

>how dare men have any interest in sex whatsoever
>>
>>18055818
The self-control bit was a joke. But that said, men can express desire pretty freely without risk of charges as long as they fit within the usual social rules for doing so - ask girls out politely, take no for an answer, don;t stare at the waitress' tits all meal long, all that.

>>18055819
Yes, because that was precisely what I said. *rolls eyes*

Women slut-shame women more than men do. Men express desire regularly, and should continue to do so(as long as we stay civil about it).
>>
>>18055791
>lower sex drive
>taught to suppress it

basically it
>>
>>18055833
I dunno man. I think it would be weird to ask out a girl you dont even talk to that much. It would appear desperate, she would say no, abd then you would have to see her every day and face the awkwardness. Im talking about girls at college or work.

You sort of want to have a positive response first, from the girl, without being obvious.
>>
>>18055791
Women like feeling they have more control/don't like making the first move.

That and other women slut-shaming.
>>
>>18055791

there is a difference between enjoyment and addiction.

while not technically addiction, its similar. men NEED sexual release. regularly. women dont masturbate nearly as much as men which shows they need it less.

women can enjoy sex way more than men supposedly, but it doesn't mean their bodies are wired to need it the way men do. even when men cant feel anything they NEED to get off.
>>
Are women legit taught to surprise their sex drive? Because I'm trying to get my wife on board for sex a little more often and it's like pulling teeth it seems/
>>
>>18056448

thats different. while girls are taught to control themselves and not be as loose as men, your wife isn't afraid of having sex becuase of sluttiness. she just isn't in the mood. women tend to lose interest in a relationship first oddly enough.
>>
File: 1477876735108.jpg (102KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1477876735108.jpg
102KB, 750x523px
>>18055791

>I know they do, but most seem to supress it, or not just show it in any way at all.

Take a good long look at the swarms of red-pilled, anti-fem garbage that frequent this site and then ask yourself again why women don't always feel so free to express their sexuality.
>>
Spontaneous desire is basically your sex drive having a will of its own. "Hey I'm horny and want sex". The advantage is that your sex drive doesn't usually decrease as much because of outside stressors. The disadvantage is that it can seem like you're horny an inappropriate times because your desire is something internal and not related to external factors. This is what most people think of when they think of a sex drive.

Responsive desire is not a hormones out of nowhere horny, but instead happens in response to something arousing happening, such as being touched sensually. Since it's reliant on external factors, it's more easily disrupted by negative external factors (aka "mood killers"). The advantage is that you are more in control of your sex drive. The disadvantage is that your sex drive isn't reliable and depends on whether the situation is good.

Most men exhibit primarily spontaneous desire. Most women exhibit primarily responsive desire. Not always and not exclusively and all the usual caveats, but this is generally how it goes.

This disrepancy in how sexual desire works causes a lot of misunderstandings. Men "can't control their sex drive" and women "don't have a sex drive", which is completely bogus in most cases. It's just a difference in the basic function and the primary methods needed to want sex.

Protip: Since responsive desire is so dependent on external factors, taking care of external factors can maximize possible sex drive. Stress is a huge killer of responsive sex drive. Instead of laying on the moves and trying to "convince" them, try removing stressors. By reducing the number of things causing the inhibition of drive, you allow the drive to flourish.
>>
>>18056477

this. this is why massage is known to lead for sex. it starts off non sexual, just something to destress and as you work your way around the body you begin to arouse her.

some men complain that they'd have to massage their wife anytime they want sex and say its unfair, but hey its works.
>>
>>18056483
kisses -> caresses -> neck-kisses -> caresses under clothing -> playing with her nipples -> fingering -> sex
>>
>>18055791
How would I even go about "showing" that I have sexual desires? More importantly, why wouldn't I even want to at all?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.