[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take testosterone supplements (for "low-T")

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1459687225351.png (65KB, 522x390px) Image search: [Google]
1459687225351.png
65KB, 522x390px
Should I take testosterone supplements (for "low-T") or are they dangerous?
>>
>>18054697
Ask your doctor. Your body has so many variable to it there is no way to give you a solid answer without a physical and blood work.
>>
>>18054710
>ask your doctor
I don't speak Punjabi
>>
>>18054697
if this is what it takes to make you realize that you cant fix all your flaws and must love yourself for what you are then so be it.
>>
Testosterone supplements don't work well from what I remember. If it worked effectively like roids, they would be illegal.

There are a few ways to boos testosterone.

-Have a mindset about achieving, dominance, and passion. Mindsets have been proven to alter brain chemistry. Don't go extreme with it, but realise the power of yourself and what goals can do for you. This is not an excuse to be a dick. Be a good man. Avoid paranoia, and find a good mental balance for all things.

-Exercise with weights and do light cardio to reduce depression (Doctors don't know yet if depression or low-T comes first, but in most chicken-or-the-egg scenarios, changing one side will change the other)

Eat lots of good fats and stick to a good diet in general. Fats are required for the production of testosterone. I suggest eating 3+ eggs a day and drink milk whenever you can. Don't worry about heart problems, as cholesterol and saturated fats are not associated with heart disease. That would be trans-fats, stress, smoking cigarettes and a lack of exercise. Nutritional deficiencies don't help testosterone obviously. Avoid estrogenic products such as soy, lavender, BHA, etc. Try to use natural cleaners and toothpaste whenever possible.

-Have a good work/life balance. Periods of focusing on your work and periods of relaxing is beneficial to testosterone.

You've probably researched all this yourself, but use this for validation if you want. I found that increasing my fat intake and changing my mindset was the biggest help. Start with small things.
>>
>>18054722
lol are you a pajeet? and arent there doctors that speak your particular indian dialect? if anything you can communicate with one in english i guess
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.