[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moved into new place >nice balcony >huge ass fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>moved into new place
>nice balcony
>huge ass fucking pine tree blocks sun for most of the day
>feelsbadman

How do I sabotage this tree so that it has to be cut down? I thought about pouring salt all over the ground but I don't know if that works. Setting it on fire is obviously not an option.
>>
>>18054611
lol this is like that move where this goy cut down a tree so he could creep on his neighbor only at the end realizing that he cut down something that is older than him and his mother.

well atleast youre doing it for the Sun not because your dick wants to stick some used ragdoll.
>>
>>18054622
Who gives a fuck how old that thing is? My nan's only 90 and she's not of much use to anyone either, lol.
>>
Fuck the sun. It's trying to kill you with skin cancer every day anyway. Sit behind the tree where you belong
>>
>>18054647
Maybe I want to die from skin cancer. Ever thought of that, faggot?
>>
Bump again for tree murder
>>
Water spiles or salt the earth.
>>
Bleach works 10x better than salt will ever be able to. Nothing will ever grow in that patch anymore.

For good ways to destroy lawns, bleach filled water balloons.
>>
>>18054611
Inject diluted toxic materials into the tree at several points over several weeks
>>
salt is the logical solution, but it might take years and will be difficult to hide. Better just cut it off in a night or some shit like that

also you don't belong here, if you prefer the sun to perfectly pale wizard skin.
>>
>>18054611

Is it on public property?
If it belongs to the city u may be able to complain enough to get them to trim it back or just hire a service to trim it. you don't have to kill it. if it gets cut back itll take time to regenerate.

Unless it's your permanent home, it's senseless to destroy it. Also, that tree may be there for keeping your cooling costs down during summer. If your place is in direct sun always, it will become an oven quick.
>>
>>18054611

isnt blocking sun a good thing? shade is nice...
>>
>>18054611
buying d vitamin pills is cheaper tbqh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.