[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: S23-9254P01WL.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
S23-9254P01WL.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
I know this probably isn't the best place to ask about this but im really desperate. So anyway i'm in my senior year in college and i'm writing my thesis which is disability discrimination in the workplace. My aim was to see if consumers attitude would increase after hiring disabled people, but my paper was focusing on the discrimination, the disability discrimination act (Laws), and the advantages and disadvantages of hiring disabled people. But my professor said that with the way may paper was going, it had nothing to do with consumers attitude and i should change the purpose of my paper. and i have no clue what to write. Can anyone help? if im writing about disability discrimination and writing about the laws of disability and the advantages and disadvantages of hiring disabled people, what would be the aim of the research.
>>
Well the aim is to tax writes
>>
No consumer base, don't apply,
>>
My mother is disabled ask a question
>>
What course are you taking that seems highly offensive?
>>
>>18054586
HR, how is it offensive? it's literally about the discrimination that disabled people deal with lol
>>
Look man I'm just a guy with a disabled mother who works in a office
>>
>>18054596
and i'm just a guy trying to get a bachelor degree
>>
OK ask away
>>
Honestly I'm sure she wasn't what they hoped for but she is the only disabled person there
>>
>>18054605
Well my research paper is focusing on the disability discrimination laws, defining what a disabled person is, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of hiring disabled people. my professor asked me to change my hypothesis and the purpose. so basically i have a research paper with no aim. i need that.
>>
Actually she's felt overwhelmed comradre there
>>
>>18054565
It sounds like you looked more at legal issues than at public attitudes. So that may be what your paper really wants to be about. Is there a thesis in how well the laws have protected and advanced disabled workers? Or perhaps one on the gaps or failings of the law and what has yet to be done legally.
>>
>>18054615
i guess that could actually work
>>
>>18054615
i'll still look for other things but if all fails i'll be going with that. thank you so much
>>
That may be the aim
>>
As I've said I just felt more offended for her
>>
I'm sorry I couldn't help
>>
>>18054640
u did help m8 <3
>>
TY for saying so
>>
A good HR is hard to find
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.