[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, first time on advice and I am offering to use my experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1458460531289.jpg (79KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458460531289.jpg
79KB, 300x450px
Alright, first time on advice and I am offering to use my experience to give advice.

I've been with 400 women+ (if I kept the notebook).... and I'm 30 years old. I hear that most folks have problems with 1, 2, or even getting to the point of 3.

I've been through a lot of situations. A lot of different things. Different ages. Different reasons for splitting. It's almost to the point that I feel that I could help someone.

Any question, I will do my best to answer it.
>>
>>18054285
how do i finger a girl
>>
>>18054286
You put your finger into her vagina.

I think I have that 'fingered' at
>>
>>18054286
I know I answered your question in a smart ass answer. If your goal is to figure out how you can finger a woman of your choice (because you can pay to do that) then I have at least 3 rules because humans like 3 steps. The Trinity, whatever.

1. you picked a girl that you like and the girl is attracted to you (a general basis, regardless on why she is attracted to you).

2. A woman knows from the moment she sees you if she is going to do anything sexual with you (even if she believes in marriage for losing virginity, they know. Women aren't men, because men are biologically formed to fuck constantly) then that would destroy all questions. It's not that difficult.

3. If a woman is truly into you and you've solidified that fact and respect her religious views then you need to turn her on. Her head and her being wet isn't the same as a guy and his dick. If you were with a woman that you know is attracted to you and has left herself to being open to this then it can happen. don't just shove your hand in her pants.

Think of.... Cool Hand Luke. Be something like that about it.
>>
>>18054285

1. At what age did you lose your virginity?

2. What do you attribute your success to?

3. Analysing your experience, can you identify the most important principles involved in a man getting laid consistently in modern western society?

4. Given your count and rate:
-How hard is it to avoid STD's?
-How hard is it to avoid herpes specifically?
-Have you ever had any pregnancy scares?

5. Is it advisable to eat pussy in a casual hookup?

6. What is your preferred aesthetic/taste for women (ethnicity, body type, personality).

Thank you desu (and that's actually desu, not desu)
>>
>>18054361
My whole fucking message got fucked for some reason.

Pardon the lack of detail, but this shit makes me aggravated.

1. 19 (got sexual advnaces and even had my dick sucked but didn't cum) but got married at 19 with a girl I loved more than myself.

2. Looks, charisma, and lack of being afraid of saying what I think.

3. LOOKS, Charisma (not being a fucking psycho) . Essentially not being a fat, weak and pussy man who does what the female wants. They don't want that, much like a man doesn't want a woman who pretends to enjoy what he does.

A fucking girl calling herself a gamer but not knowing what contra is a cunt.

4. I've gotten 1 STD and it was a fluke. A girl I met before and it just happend.

It was curable with a drink and 24 hours.

Easy because I don't have it

Yes, one time. She bounced after I tried to introduce her to my family. Full of shit, if she wasn't she would be dead within 3 weeks. I'd cut her fucking head off after I recorded her begging for mercy, accepting rape, dying, then putting her into a barrel struggling for life and I tell her my face will be the only face she ever sees before fucking her mouth in the barrel and cementing it, putting it on a boat headed for the GHOST and laugh my ass off.

5. Don't ever fucking eat pussy in a casual hookup. For some reason it's believed that "well she doesn't go down". The dick is a fucking skin protected organ that has bacteria on the surface made to protect it. A fucking pussy is a warm dark cave in a bitch that can hold all sorts of wtf.

If you want the flu and get hard on the idea, do it.

Fuck that. No. Don't do it. It's as stupid as giving your greatest enemy a homing missle. Fucking really?

6. Man it has changed so much. Fat is terrible, don't fucking be a SJW and think it's okay. When I was younger I digged older women. Now that I'm older I love younger women.

Why? I have to make another post.
>>
>>18054361
>>18054395

6. Don't ever say Desu again. Ever.

a woman who takes care of herself, who doesn't use life's "excuses" to explain why she is a piece of shit. If a woman is 40.... and single. She should be fit or not obese by any means.

When you're young you want a hottie that adores you
When you're 25 you want a hottie that isn't a retarded teenage
When you're 30 you want a young girl that isn't a piece of shit.

Now when you're a young man and get with older women.... The fucking key. You see what women can become. They don't want bullshit. They want to serve someone.

The biggest issue with young women is their insecurity. I'm 30 and with a 20 year old that adores and respects me. To the point of my word covers all. You really just need to have some confidence. Even if it's against them. If they are worth a damn then they will respect different opinions, but if they resist. Use this as experience for the next woman.

Women aren't hard. Men aren't hard. Just stop fucking putting the pussy on the pedestal.

40 year old virgin reference. A GREAT movie for young guys. That's how older women are. Get over it.
>>
File: Tindder-Thor.jpg (1MB, 2629x4014px) Image search: [Google]
Tindder-Thor.jpg
1MB, 2629x4014px
>>18054395

>3. LOOKS,
Out of 1-10, what would you rate your appearance

>4. I've gotten 1 STD and it was a fluke. A girl I met before and it just happend.

1 time out of 400 women? Incredible. I guess you just always used a rubber, huh?

>She bounced after I tried to introduce her to my family. Full of shit, if she wasn't she would be dead within 3 weeks. I'd cut her fucking head off after I recorded her begging for mercy, accepting rape, dying, then putting her into a barrel struggling for life and I tell her my face will be the only face she ever sees before fucking her mouth in the barrel and cementing it, putting it on a boat headed for the GHOST and laugh my ass off.

I have zero idea what you are saying here.

>5. Don't ever fucking eat pussy in a casual hookup

For risk of STD's? Or because it's gross?
I ask about eating out, because I have a small dick, and the standard advice regarding this is "get good at oral".
And yes, the idea is a turn-on for me. I'm just worried about STD's.

>6. Don't ever say Desu again. Ever.
If this is your first time on /adv/, I'm going to guess you don't know what I was saying. It's ok; it's irrelevant

>The biggest issue with young women is their insecurity.
> You really just need to have some confidence. Even if it's against them

Yes, everything I hear/read is about natural biological roles and the desire for women to submit and be lead. Will keep this in mind.

Looking back on your experience, is there anything you would have done differently?

And thanks very much for answering my questions. I'm on the journey from virginity to sexual actualization, and I appreciate your viewpoint/opinions.
>>
>>18054431
I'm going to keep this as straightedged as possible.

-3.looks
9/10

4. 1 std was chlamydia. Not that big of a deal. YES! RUBBERS. always.

Dude, get over this small dick shit. Like a woman can't have a fat loose pussy. Why is the guy the asshole?

If you don't fuck a black girl (1 out of 4 have something that will fuck you up) then you're fine. Just be safe.

If you meet a girl and she will suck your dick like she is wanting the antidote of an incurable disease then eat her the fuck out. Otherwise. NO. Don't fucking give women special treatment when they don't fucking treat you the same.

ALWAYS BEFORE. A bitch will not suck your dick like a champ if you fuck her and eat her out to the point she is all oozy. But bet your anus you can fuck a girl to high heavens and if she volunteers to suck it that you would'nt be like FUCKING YES.

6. It is not my first time. I remember my first beer.

in regards to what I would differently... no. That would just make my life full of regret. My biggest thing I could say though, like a secret, is that EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP equated to confidence and understanding. Not that you have to agree, but minor things can assist to the leadership role and it's what you want to be right?

examples. Dinner. You find out what she wants and you tell the waiter what she wants and what you want.

If she gets something later... say that you wanter her things first (reasonably). It shows you care about her wellbeing over yours, but still puts you in that shit.

It's not that fucking hard.

Thank you for telling me honestly you're working on achieving that brutal orgasm that eventually causes you to realze it takes two to fuck.

The biggest thi8ng I would do differently is to not put the pussy on the pedestal. Much like I wouldn't imagine a woman putting the dick on a pedestal. You're two humans communicating. Could you imagine talking to a moron? Then don't let your dick be the explorer.
>>
My counter is at 8 (1 hooker, 5 girls one time only, 2 GFs) at the moment and I am nearing 30 and am with a hot 20yo redhead.

I take it, you are not looking for a lasting relationship and kids and family, are you? I mean 11 years = 572 weeks which is like what 1.3 weeks per girl? thats one to two meet ups per girl. What do you tell them you want from them, when they ask?

what's your take about introverts and extroverts? I was extremely introverted when I was young, got quite a bit mroe relaxed, had an extroverted GF as my first but it feels way more better now with an introverted GF.

Although my GF definitely is insecure about a lot of things, which is ok for me, remindes me of my own growing up. Compared to me she is pretty darn smart and can mostly control her emotions and think logically. I wouldn't call her my project though, even though she is not yet at a stage in her life that she could handle beeing a mother(Not yet found ways to deal with the stress and still having high expectations from her self that are kind of unhealthy, but we talk a lot about it and I see it sinking in, that introverted people need time and don't work best, when they do everything at once and meet hundreds of people daylie.). I always hear, how women grow to be mothers only when they are pregnant. so the best foundation for the future in my eyes is trust, benevolence and rational thinking, what's your take on this?
>>
File: shutterstock_102658379.jpg (549KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_102658379.jpg
549KB, 667x1000px
>>18054285
>>18054403
>been with 400 women+
>stop fucking putting the pussy on the pedestal

also, the plus should come right after the number
>>
File: ks.gif (89KB, 480x270px)
ks.gif
89KB, 480x270px
>>18054452
>It is not my first time. I remember my first beer.
>>
lol'd hard, r9k LARP faggot

Many good points so not a total beta, but
>over 400 women
>confident
pick one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.