[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr >What the fuck is going on? >Everytime we see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1290838402624.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1290838402624.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
tl;dr

>What the fuck is going on?

>Everytime we see each other, she usually has this pissed off tone, makes fun of me, and argues with me a LOT.
>Whenever we hang out, she always sits next to me at the tables.
>One time we went out drinking at a club she pulls me up to dance with her
>keeps bumping into me while we're sitting, and makes fun of me for not drinking as much as she did, calling me a pussy, a bitch, etc. etc.
>Taking a cab ride home, she latches onto me until we drop her off.
>I walk her to her door and she tries kissing me twice.
>I didn't want to reciprocate anything because she was extremely drunk and I personally just can't take advantage of people like that.
>Whenever we argue, it's pretty much about pointless things, but she gets really nasty with me.
>We always call each other names and make fun of each other, but recently her shtick has been making fun of me for being single, she's been doing this for a while.
>She also randomly decides to tease me or comment on things about me as well
>She called me a loser and told me to prove her wrong by getting a date for the upcoming Valentines Day Dinner/Dance we were supposed to go to(Which I didn't go to anyway).
>I ignored her for a day and she ended up commenting on my facebook page multiple times , even on older posts, of course, with a smartass comment.
>A mutual friend of ours asked me if I would ever consider dating her, which to me says "SHE ASKED HIM TO ASK ME" but I can't be too sure. He tells me she never asked him to do it.
>she does not act like this with anyone else.

What exactly is going on? Why is she like this? Does she like me? Why is my social/love life so interesting to her that she has to keep fucking with me about it? SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.
>>
>>18053475
sounds like she either likes you or thinks you'd be a good orbiter. Depends on how adamant she is about staying with her boyf
>>
>You must be 18 years old to use this website
>>
>>18053498
>im 21, shes 24

sad i know.
>>
>>18053475
seems like her boyfriend is kinda shitty or doesn't match up to her standards of attention or whatever. and you may seem like you do to her. the whole thing with her being a bitch is probably just her insecurities and being afraid of something or reacting to something concerning something else and taking it out on you. either way she's basically using you as a punching bag and the only way to get out of that situation is to act as you said you were (ignoring her, that is) until she pretty much breaks. not worth it anyway. especially for a girl with a boyfriend.
>>
>>18053525

well the thing is she is still starting to see this guy. i dont know if they are official yet, but he's not local. he's across the country.
>>
>>18053543
To me it seems like she wants you. I know for a fact that a lot of the time, a girl will want to get with another guy before they actually end their current relationship because then she knows that there's another guy that wants her and cheating gives her a good reason to end her relationship. If she were to break up with him and it turned out you didn't want her she would have lost everything for nothing.
>t. guy who had a girl break up with her bf for him and then lost her friendship after I didn't make a move
>>
>>18053569

i'm not even sure how to bring up anything about dating. we dont really talk that much about stuff, just a lot of banter back and forth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.