[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things I can do in public that are socially acceptable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: thesin.jpg (52KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
thesin.jpg
52KB, 472x700px
What are some things I can do in public that are socially acceptable to do alone? Something like running in a park, or some shit. I want to have an off chance of speaking to somebody. On the other hand I think I might be a misanthrope so if it doesn't happen that's fine. I just want something to do that won't make me seem socially retarded but lets me get out. I feel like my parents are growing to resent my lifestyle but more importantly I'm starting to dislike it. I'm not a kissless neet or anything I have gotten women before (haven't kept them but that's not the point) so I feel I can interact normally with people if the need arises. If you can suggest anything I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>18053413
Anything you want mate, except masturbate or show your genitals.
You're over thinking things. You can just go outside and sit on the damn ground if you want.
>>
>>18053413
Honestly if you're that lonely join a gym, or an adult sports league. Great place to meet people.
>>
>>18053420

The not seeming retarded thing is important. I mean I don't care about these people but my parents are active in the community and I don't want to fuck them over.
>>
>>18053426
Yeah, you're not gonna seem retarded. Like I cannot think of a single thing you can do by yourself that's not obviously not ok (such as flashing, or picking your nose, or something) thats gonna make people think you're retarded.
>>
>>18053424

I use to go to planet fitness but never talked to people. I never saw any real results I felt like a dumbass in the long run it just made me sad. I think it's a good idea in theory but I tried it before. Maybe I should go to /fit/ for help?
>>
>>18053440

So going to a bar, a theater maybe eating dinner by myself at a restaurant? That wouldn't be weird?
>>
>>18053448
Not at all. I do all of those things all the damn time. Nobody says a word. Nobody even looks at me funny. People do it all the time really.
You over think it, and then you get paranoid and think people are looking at you funny. They're not. They don't even notice you.
>>
>>18053467

You don't think this will negatively affect my parents?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mqpr6nXp5I1qz4rgp.png (207KB, 364x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mqpr6nXp5I1qz4rgp.png
207KB, 364x250px
>>18053484
Jesus christ man. Your crippling self doubt is whats embarrassing your parents. Work on your self esteem dude, grow some confidence.
>>
>>18053519

Hey fuck you, their public image is important to them. Their jobs depend partially (largely even) on how they are perceived by the public.
>>
>>18053546
No one gives a shit if you get lunch by yourself, and no one is gonna give a shit about the parents of someone who does.

Is thread even real?
>>
File: dfacvzx.png (134KB, 411x259px) Image search: [Google]
dfacvzx.png
134KB, 411x259px
>>18053546
Then maybe you should stop being so self conscious about your whole existence. I'm serious, your parents are probably most concerned you don't think you understand how to behave in public. Like, they're probably like "where the fuck did we go wrong that our son is so afraid of embarrassing us he's too afraid to go get dinner by himself."
>>
Whatever you want? There's nothing wrong with doing things by yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.