[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual needs vs relationship needs. I have a gf that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Sad-face.jpg (16KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-face.jpg
16KB, 600x500px
Sexual needs vs relationship needs.

I have a gf that I've been with for 1.5yrs. She's chubby and not a very sexual person at all. This is also my first relationship.

She makes me a much happier person, and we are always together. However I cannot see her in a sexual way at all, both mentally and physically.

Ideally the girl I would want is skinny and into kinky stuff like bdsm. My gf is larger and very innocent. All our sexual activity has halted for months.

Obviously we are not sexually compatible, but I really do like being with her. No drama, she's funny, she's loyal, and in general she's great for me otherwise. I don't want to leave her, but I want someone that can turn me on.

I'm getting ready to move in with her (she usually stays at my apartment), so I'm making a slight commitment and I'm afraid I'm making a mistake.
>>
>>18052991

tell her how you feel. tell her you are a man who has needs
>>
>>18052991
Can you imagine the rest of your life being like this?
If no, break up with her.
>>
>>18053002
I was even more miserable before I met her though. Like I said she has made my life so much better.
>>
>>18052991
Don't settle for some fatty. Just find someone else
>>
>>18053300
Is it any different than settling with girls who have shitty personalities?
>>
Was in a similar boat twice. First time was a bit hard because we had a good connection. Her church said having sex outside of marriage was a sin. I grew distant with her and broke things off. Second time was stupid easy. After telling me about how she slept with anything with a penis she told me she found God and wanted to be a nun. A solid 2 handed ass grab after that and I was a free agent again.

Going on 18 months single. I have no problem attracting the no sex fundies. Can't seem to get a non-religious girl with a sex drive.

>>18053391
You can't stick your dick in a personality.
>>
>>18052991
Does she try to initiate sex with you?

Is she eager when you initiate? What does she say when you ask about doing BDSM?

Honestly, the attitude towards sex is a bigger problem than her weight. She can always lose weight but if she's frigid about sex nothing will ever change. You don't want to be stuck in a sexless marriage with a birthday handjob once a year.
>>
>>18053471

Not really. Sometimes she gets in the mood, and it fizzles out after just making out.

She has interest in BDSM stuff, but she gets shy about it.
>>
>>18053456

Yeah, but I don't want to stick my dick in crazy. Every female that has been in my life has been impulsive and short sighted, this girl actually acts like a human being.
>>
>>18053503
Sounds like you need to break up. Her self esteem is too low to be in a relationship, and SHE has to decide to fix it. No matter how many times you tell her she's beautiful, nothing will change.

You can try to have a come to Jesus talk but I doubt anything will work.
>>
>>18053529
I'd rather ask to open up the relationship than break up.
>>
>>18052991

how self-confident are you, on a scale from 1-10?

how tall are you?

how much do you weigh?

how much money do you make?

how funny are you, on a scale from 1-10?

what kind of place do you live? (apartment, house, city, suburb, etc)

how large is your dick?

what is your family like?

on a scale from 1-10, how charming are you?

all of these questions are important to a mate. if you score well, it means you are putting up with a shit-tier girl. if you are towards the bottom, i guess just be glad that you have a mate at all?
>>
>>18053638
Sure, do that. Just do something.
>>
>>18053653
>>>18052991 (OP) (You)
>how self-confident are you, on a scale from 1-10?

5, maybe a little more than that

>how tall are you?

5'10

>how much do you weigh?

180lbs (some of it is muscle)

>how much money do you make?

College student with a part time job, I'm broke

>how funny are you, on a scale from 1-10?

I think I'm funny

>what kind of place do you live? (apartment, house, city, suburb, etc)

Oncampus apartment

>how large is your dick?

5.5"
>what is your family like?

A disaster, I stay away from them, they live in another state

>on a scale from 1-10, how charming are you?

No idea

>all of these questions are important to a mate. if you score well, it means you are putting up with a shit-tier girl. if you are towards the bottom, i guess just be glad that you have a mate at all?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.