[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up! I talked to my ex whose dating this guy I hate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470808722927.jpg (141KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1470808722927.jpg
141KB, 1018x728px
I fucked up!

I talked to my ex whose dating this guy I hate, and out of morbid curiosity I asked how the sex life is going. She told me that he has made her cum every time they have sex, which I could never do.

I'm way more athletic, while he's fat, does drugs, and depressed, but he's a "sweetheart."

My reasoning was that she taught herself how to cum on her own after we broke up and before she found that guy, but who fucking knows.

Anyways, I feel like less of a man, and I want to die.

Is it my fault?
Should I use bleach or a noose to kill myself?
>>
Seems to me like she`s lying, OP. Did things end badly between the two of you?
>>
>>18052989

she is just trying to make you feel bad. dont talk to your fucking exes, moron
>>
>>18052989
You're a fucking retard dude, what did you expect her to say to you? Of course she's gonna tell you he makes her cum whether he does or doesn't. I doubt she went around telling people you couldn't make her cum because of exactly how that would make a guy feel.
>>
she took offense and saw an opening. took advantage of it and lashed at you. this is her believing you are being snooty.

also don't fuckin ask anybody about their sex life. especially an ex gf. wtf bro. we need to smoke up.

why do you need to have her in your life?
>>
>>18052998
>>18053001
>>18052999

We are still good friends, I honestly don't think she's trying to lie and hurt my feelings, I asked, I totally deserved to feel like shit for asking, but I felt I needed to hear it. I just need advice to get over myself.
>>
>>18053010

I don't feel I need her in my life. It's just demotivating to hear that shit, especially when I know her well enough that she wouldn't bullshit me.
>>
>>18053018
0/10

Do eat a bullet though because you suck at this game.
>>
>>18053018
I'm not even necessarily saying she was trying to hurt you, but no decent girlfriend will go around telling people (especially an ex) how her boyfriend can't make her cum even if he can't. Do you think she went around town telling people that you couldn't make her cum?
>>
>>18053025
but you did need her in your life because you messaged her. you are curious because you want to know how she changed and where she is at with things. bruv you're the one who set yourself up for this demotivation. the way you said your first post makes it seem like she was giving you shit and not simply replying honestly.

you should have blocked her from your life completely. no facebook bullshit. no phone contact bullshit. no twitter instagram none of anything like that shit. you don't need this individual human in your personal life anymore so move on. "b-but i have moved-" bullshit.
>>
>>18053031

No, I really don't think she'd do that because she's aware that would hurt me. Honestly, like I said, I fucked up because I asked for the truth, and couldn't handle it. I think I needed to hear it though, I'm just having a hard time coping.

Shoulda worded my post better, I rushed it because I was being overly emotional.
>>
>>18053039

Yeah, I rushed the post because I was being emotional. I really haven't moved on, you're right. I just don't understand how I couldn't satisfy her. I've been flirting with other girls, and working out, but she still creeps into my mind.
>>
>>18053043
That's the thing, you literally have no idea on whether or not it was the truth. No matter what, she's gonna tell you that he makes her cum, end of story.

What you should really be concerned with is figuring out why you felt like you had to hear this from her in the first place and why it bothers you at all if there's nothing other than friendship between you guys anymore. This whole thing is just you being insecure as fuck.
>>
>>18053063

You're right, I'm being insecure. I still like her, so I'm jealous of her ex. It's been going on for the past two months, and all this self-improvement feels like its just been for her. I need to get her out my head.
>>
>>18053027

Can I eat a dick instead?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.