[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay here I go. Lately a girl at my work has been flirting with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0004.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
Okay here I go.
Lately a girl at my work has been flirting with me (I think).
She has become really touchy out of nowhere, she's been pinching me, giving soft punches just teasing in general with the occasional backrub.
She has also been telling me stories about her new halloween outfit and how she ripped her pants the other day and how she will send me pictures of those one day.
Lately she is just being very playful with me but I don't know if I should see this as flirting or just as her messing around.
So what should I do? Ask her out sometime? Flirt back? Help a n(love for al races)gga out.
>>
>>18052810
Flirt back
>>
>>18052810
Flirt back, though keep in mind some girls are just naturally like that. Still, no harm in showing a bit of interest.
If she's not into you, at least you've made a friend. (and friends have hot friends)
>>
>>18052810
Try exhibiting workplace appropriate behavior, and tell her that she is not acting professionally by flirting at work
>>
>>18052810
who the fuck buys a halloween outfit in February?
>>
>>18052810
There is a girl I know and she is kinda like this, just a little more questionable. The signs that girl is giving makes it seem she is interested. The girl I know when she laughs she could kinda just put her hand on my leg or uncontrollably punch my arm and slap it, or my favorite would be she would literally fall onto my shoulder laughing. For a little bit I was blinded and thought she liked me so I was gonna ask her out but found out when I opened my eyes more that she does that with nearly everyone she is near, its just her reaction.
>>
>>18052810
say youre a fag the report her to your boss then sue her for sexual harassment for your boss not protecting your fagginess from being harrassed then settle out of court for enough money to start your own business
>>
>>18053262
>and friends have hot friends
alas, this will backfire.
Regardless of who you are, they'll think you're a fucking alien and disown you on the spot until you prove them otherwise, which is not easy at all.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.