[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I tried anal last year and the guy was huge (white guy).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 265x200px
So I tried anal last year and the guy was huge (white guy).

A year goes by and I start noticing lumps on my ass. I go to the doctor and he says I have to do a bunch of exams and stuff like that and might even have to undergo anal reconstruction surgery.

What do? I don`t want the family to find out but it`s hard to undergo all the procedures alone.
>>
Eh just go get the surgery
Mr hands died because he was too embarrassed to go to a hospital after having anal.
>>
>>18052826
Is there any way to get the surgery without having family and friends find out?
>>
>>18052841

if you live on your own and have your own insurance, yeah. if they find out you had some surgery claim you had your appendix removed.

just pray you dont need to get it removed 'again'
>>
>>18052841
you could always tell them hey this is embarrassing but I have to get surgery on my bowels because I've been having rectal pain.

You don't have to tell them "SO I TOOK A COCK UP MY ASS FROM THIS HUUUUUUGE WHITE GUY, AND THEN A YEAR GOES BY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I HAVE THESE LUMPS ON MY ASS, NOW I HAVE TO GET SURGERY HOW FUCKED IS THAT RIGHT?"

Ever heard of a saying too much information? Hell, you don't even know if the two are related do you.
>>
>>18052719
Holy shit, did you let him fuck you with no lube or something? How do you get your ass literally torn up? This guy must've had a bazooka
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.