[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24y old handholdless virgin here. I've suffered from depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20_years_ago.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
20_years_ago.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
24y old handholdless virgin here. I've suffered from depression for years but am now being treated, and I'm getting more confident and fit by the day.

What is the youngest age girl I can realistically and ethically have sex with? The age of consent is 15 were I live. I am a university student.
>>
>>18052565

>Realistically

we dont know. realistically any age thats willing, but we dont know whos willing.

there is no strict ethic code, everyones is different. the standard joke in america is half your page + 7.

so the best you should iam for is 19, but people break the rule all the time with no issue.
>>
>>18052565

rule of thumb is agre/2+7

but realistically its 15. But girls at that age are real chore to deal with.
>>
File: 1484315585240s.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1484315585240s.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>18052565

>The age of consent is 15 were I live
>>
15 obviously
>>
>>18052623
14 here, but you can still get shit on though.
>>
> I'm being treated and am beginning to feel normal again
> what is the youngest possible girl I am allowed to fuck?

Dude you're mentally fucked. Stop preying on younger girls because the ones your age are disgusted by you and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18052565
I would say 19-20 but it depends on a girl.
I would recommend older girls or milfs for start because they take care of you, teach and train you and know what they are doing, they won't get that obsessed over you if you are not looking for a relationship. Younger people are in my mind usually more mean and superficial, it obviously depends, but older milfs pay less attention on money and status because their is higher than yours anyway and treat you more like a friend.
>>
>>18052720
Old hag detected.
Males value youth. You had your run, now it's someone else's.

Deal with it.
>>
>>18052720
>>18052565
it's totally normal to want girls at the burgeoning of their sexuality, but that's not 15, 16 at the earliest but 18 is absolutely on the money, id go for that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.