[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it unhealthy to be a celibate and live without ever having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: AP_55780770122.jpg (3MB, 4500x3090px) Image search: [Google]
AP_55780770122.jpg
3MB, 4500x3090px
Is it unhealthy to be a celibate and live without ever having relationships?

I feel like approaching women would fuck up my mental state which is why I don't want to try, also because I think that it would be pretty unlikely for me to be successful. Basically I have a low self-esteem and don't think that I am good enough for a relationship, not that I'm trying to steer attention away from the original question.

Male btw
>>
How old are you, OP?

Because I`ve done the celibate thing for a while, but then when I turned 26 it was like there was a biological change and now I feel extra-lonely, and to make it worse, everyone else in the world has had 12 years worth of dating experience that I didn`t have.

I used to be like you but I can`t anymore.
>>
>>18052524
>>
>>18052541

Dude, fuck sex. It sucks and its terrible.

However, fuck not having relationships. You're 18. Hurry the fuck up and start, NOW.
>>
depends on why. but by your own admission you are asking if its unhealthy to

>be afraid of 'rejection'
>have low self esteem
>think that you aren't good enough for what everyone else has.

so yeah, thats not healthy. i dont really date either, but its for much different reasons
>>
>>18052499
Well .. look what it has done to the Catholic Church ..
>>
It's unhealthy if you do it while cowering in fear and self-loathing, but otherwise, not really. Some people find great solace and strength in their loneliness.
>>
>>18052541

In this case, I`d just say be careful with your decisions. You might build a life being alone like a monk only to find out 10 years later that you`re no longer happy.
>>
You can have a relationship with people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.