[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice on an odd situation. I'm 18, a virgin but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Need advice on an odd situation.

I'm 18, a virgin but it's never really bothered me, it'll happen eventually. I'm also fairly overweight (not fat) and have a pretty small dick, about 4.5 or 5 MAX. My friend has asked me to tag team his gf with him, so I'm fairly stuck. I'm just embarassed that I'm going to be terrible (first time always is) and that I'll just feel like the obvious worst one out of us and it won't be enjoyable. That being said, she's hot as fuck and most people would take the offer. What do
>>
Take the offer. You'll feel better after having the experience, it'll make you better for next time when you're with your own girl.

And damn dude what a cool couple they're down for that lmao, and you get to fuck her??
>>
>>18052223
Take the offer, you'd regret not doing it more than you'd regret doing it.

If you're shit you can write it off as being uncomfortable to the situation of another dude being there. Do they know it's your first time?
>>
>The first time always is
Gonna stop you right there. That aint true, unless you MAKE it true. If you go into it thinking "I'm gonna suck" then you will, because you chose to suck.
If you go into it with more confidence, you're far more likely to give her a good time, even if inexperienced. Sex is weird, every person is different, there's no way to really have "experience" all around, you just have experience with that person.
I was with a dude who was well experienced recently. Guess what, despite fucking a hundred girls before me, the first time with me was a little awkward. The reason it wasn't bad though, was because despite poking me in the wrong places a couple times (hell, he even accidentally hurt me), he played it off every time. He went too deep, I yelped and pulled back, he stopped to make sure I was ok. I took a short breather to recover while we laughed it off, kissed, worked back up to it. He wasn't freaking out, he didn't lose his stride, he realized "Oops, I fucked up a little. Oh well, this shit happens, she's ok, lets keep going"
Even if you mess up, it's going to be ok so long as you're cool man.

In this sense, in this circumstance, yes you are likely not going to be as good as your friend. Not because you've never banged before, but because you've never banged /HER/ before. He will know her body much better than you, because he's done her before.

Personally, I wouldn't do this if I were you. You don't sound like you have the confidence to pull off a 3 way, and thats ok. You're not even really an adult yet. You're a teenager. It's fine, take your time man. Sex with someone meaningful is always better than a hook up anyway
>>
>>18052237
And also, the only universal key to good sex is communication.
Experience means nothing compared to communication. If she's not feeling it, she will tell you. Or at least she should, and she will direct you to the right place.
Guy I was with, super stud with a hundred lays? Still asked me how I liked it. He was a little off on my clit, so I moved his hand over to help him out.
Same on his end. I was jerking him off, he asked me to tighten up my grip.
Everyone has a fun time when you can talk about what you want and help each other out. That's sex.
>>
I'll probably take up the offer, we're all really good friends so who gives a shit really if it's bad. Yes they know it's my first time and I should also mention we'd all be taking GHB beforehand
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.