[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 18yr old virgin >friend went on date with girl ages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 159_1476089664813.jpg (256KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
159_1476089664813.jpg
256KB, 1536x2048px
>be me 18yr old virgin
>friend went on date with girl ages ago
>apparently all she did was talk about herself bit on the chubby side
>friend makes her out to be a bit of a slut says "i swear all i had to do was call her pretty and she would have banged me"
>he had no interest stops talking to her after that date
>now im contemplating just trying to get set up with her so i can just lose virginity
>is it worth it or should i just wait for a girl i like to come along (pic is her)
>>
Wait
Don't regret losing your virginity with a whale you don't give a fuck about
>>
>>18052055
She looks gross, but be honest is she in your league? Like if she is go for it but if she isn't do downgrade. Like in life don't expect others to go down to your level and vice versa. You have a level for a reason, embrace it or try to move up but never move down.
>>
>>18052055
That's not that bad OP. Lots of dudes on here would cut off a nut to have a chance at that. I'm not one of them but I would stick my dick in her.

Virginity means shit bro, people that say otherwise are retarded. I've had a lot of good sex and the first time was pretty much the most disappointing, and not because I was bad, but because I expected so much.

Also, it's easier to get laid in highschool (assuming you're a senior) so take advantage.
>>
>>18052055
what the fuck niga, its your job to decide if its worth it
my advice? go for it. dont care what ur dumb ass friend says do it just to gain experience. life is all about doing new things.

im 18yo virgin too, could have hit a chubby sjw chick like a week ago (she was very dtf) but i didnt cuz thought I deserved better. I regret it desu
>>
>>18052942
>Also, it's easier to get laid in highschool
What, it was way easier to get laid in college for pretty much everyone I know. Even the most autistic dude I know got laid because a girl just wanted to fuck someone.
>>18052987
>its your job to decide if its worth it
This. You have to live your life on your own standards, not anyone else's. If you think you'd gain something valuable out of fucking her then go for it, otherwise don't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.