[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do ugly people find someone to go out with? I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IV19BeV.jpg (66KB, 620x582px) Image search: [Google]
IV19BeV.jpg
66KB, 620x582px
So how do ugly people find someone to go out with? I'm a decent enough person, I have hobbies, I travel, I have money, I'm sociable and have friends, I'm friends with guys and girls and I'm not too awkward overall. But I've never gone out on a date and I'm starting to get old. I've never had anyone interested in me, I don't know how to go from this state to being a normie...

Today I was out drinking with some friends and a guy+girl joined us cause it was crowded. They were obviously on a first date and half way through they just started making out. In my mind this is so far away from what I can achieve I don't even know what I can do to get there.
>>
>>18051792

Have you ever asked anyone on a date?
>>
>>18051792
Reflect on your overall personality. You may be unapproachable or an asshole so you don't get relationships.
>>
File: Refresh.gif (104KB, 437x430px) Image search: [Google]
Refresh.gif
104KB, 437x430px
>>18051792
Sometimes my dude, people can look at you and smell desperation. I'll give you a list of what women find attractive in a man:

> Have a job, doesn't matter what
> Have a life, your own friends etc
> Give them space.
> Be a gentleman when you are together.
> Be cleanly, bathe, deodorant, the basics.

But most importantly, don't get upset when they go for other ventures; you're both human and everyone has different tastes.

Source: I'm a bartender at a pub, and a nightclub. I see similar shit all the time.
>>
>>18051802
Yes, a few times, rejected all times. Rejections don't really bother me, I just really want to know how to not be rejected.

>>18051813
Ok, well what am I supposed to do here? I'm not an asshole to my friends, I make new friends quite often, I meet a lot of people as I'm often traveling and it kind of puts people together who want to hang out. Still don't really get anywhere with this other than making new friends.

>>18051854
I'm genuinely not desperate.

What similar shit do you see?
>>
>>18051792
How ugly are we talking about?
Physical attraction matters, there's no way around it. Make your best to look decent.
Work out. Have a nice haircut, and maybe grow a beard.
Buy nice, fitting clothes. Don't be over the top.
Be hygienic - make sure you smell good, your teeth are white.
Work on your posture.

Other than that - charisma and sense of humour mean a lot to most girls. I have been amazingly attracted by guys who didn't look so well because they were fun to be around, smart, interesting, witty.
Learn how to flirt.
Ask girls out.
>>
>>18051792
>I've never had anyone interested in me,

Bullcrap. Someone must have been interested in you. Even if you are deformed and gross, I bet my ass an ugly girl looked over to you and thought you two would make a great couple.

I can't tell you *why* you get rejected as you say here >>18051986, but I can tell you it's not because no one was ever attracted to you. Maybe you are just asking the wrong girls.
>>
>>18051813
Not op but I am a friendly polite guy who almost everyone likes very quickly. Sometimes people don't warm up to me but it's very rare. Currently the only person I know right now who doesn't like me is one female co-worker of mine who avoids me unless I force her to interact with me
>>
>>18052042
Forgot to add that despite having everything in >>18051854 I still always get rejected despite being "popular"

It doesn't really bother me much anymore (except during late night pity parties), but it is perplexing

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just literally scaring people
>>
>>18052045
>I still always get rejected despite being "popular"

How does one relate to the other? Sure, you might not be a freak/outcast, but you can still be a boring asshole (for example, not saying you are).

Point is, being social is part of dating, but dating is more than just being social.
>>
>>18051986
>>18052045

Good looking dudes, or ugly ones remaining single even though they know how to mingle.
Honestly, it sounds like you're a bit cocky, in a low key way, where you dont think you are, but you are.
Humility is best.

>>18052067
Got it pretty right, being popular has nothing to do with getting dates or into a relationship. You can be a nobody and someone looks your way and just something clicks. I've seen that happen.

To be honest, you haven't really asked us a solid question, or given us enough material to work with to help you.

Post a pic so we can see if you're Quasimodo or Fuckin' Fabio
>>
>>18052045
>>18052067

I realize my message is a bit vague, so I'll use an example: I have a friend that's a really handsome dude, he is handy, good at fixing things, a good person that's always ready to help, funny, has money (not rich but not lacking), is artistic, has hobbies, etc.

BUT he is obsessed with conspiracies. It's not that bad in a group setting, but having a conversation with him one on one is impossible once the Illuminati talk gets rolling.

That's why he has a really hard time getting girls, even though he has plenty of friends of both genders.
>>
>>18051792
Date someone as ugly as you.
>>
>>18052100
Doesn't work when peyote as ugly as I am prefer pump and dumps with much more attractive men
>>
>>18052123
Oh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.