[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because of certain of a current situation I am currently involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Because of certain of a current situation I am currently involved in I have decided to completely disappear. I won't go into detail because there is no way around it. I'm nearing 20 and currently live in Canada. The week before I go, I plan on selling my car and as many of my belongings as possible for cash. I will have around $6000 CAD.
My next problem I need advising on. Where would be the most ideal place to disappear and never be found; to run from it all and start a completely new life, new identity. The day I leave I am not telling a single person, not my best friend or family. Keep in mind my $6000 starting cash. Any advice on disappearing would be helpful

It's this or suicide.
>>
>>18051691

Keep in mind that if you ever put any personal information on the internet you can be traced.

Companies sell your data which then is made available for background checks where they can use it to make more money. I might recommend looking to room with someone wherever you decide to go and restrict your internet usage to total anonymity.

I do background checks on most people I meet and I can guarantee you, finding people can be very easy.
>>
>>18051691
Greenland. It's by far your best bet.
>>
>>18051710
If authorities know I'm not dead and simply ran away would they bother looking? I mean if I sell all my belongings the week before then disappear that almost speaks for itself
>>
>>18051723
too cold and I'm afraid i wouldn't be about to make any money long term there.
>>
>>18051750

When you just disappear from the lives of people who care about you it could potentially hurt them enough to want answers.

I'm doubtful your absence will go unnoticed but it's also not too likely many of them are clever enough to trace you.
>>
Need a few more details due to Geographic context. Do you have a passport? Transportation opportunities? If so I would recommend a small city in the American Southeast. Somewhere like Durham, NC or Knoxville, TN. Relatively cheap living and southerners don't give a fuck who you are if you don't make waves
>>
Who are you running from, the police?
>>
>>18051763
I have a passport and live in the Far East of Canada, I will have $6000 cash so I guess I could fly anywhere on earth
>>
>>18051765
running from some pressures that are on me and just some stuff I simply can't take any longer, Like I said I've come very close to killing myself but figured I'd just "kill the old me" if that makes sense and as corny as it sounds. I'm in desperate need of a restart
>>
>>18051710

Why would he be traced?

Of course if he uses his old Social medias he's done for.

If he starts fresh no one should be able to find him but. I do agree you should operate as anonymously as possible
>>
>>18051691
>>
>>18051819
I was going to slowly delete all social media anyways leading up to when I leave. And I still think if I clearly left on my own decision there's not much others would do. I mean I do have a family that loves me, maybe I should leave a breif note on the desk in my room.
>>
Yeah, as much shit as it gets, I'd recommend Southeast US. People will be curious, because you will be seen as a tad exotic, but they'll believe whatever bullshit story you concoct to justify your being there.

And if they don't believe it, they'll act like they do to be polite
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
And when I do start fresh, depending on location, if I have say $5000 CAD left after travel expenses what would be the first thing I should do? I mean starting fresh is so overwhelming I don't know where to start. I have put time into thinking of this but now I'm taking it serious and making a list of actions. I will leave in 2 months
>>
>>18051832
What would be a good reason? And to truly never be found and make a real fresh start, I will have to change my identity completely.
>>
>>18051849
So here's where I'm seeing issues. Are you gonna get a fake ID? Open a bank account? Rent an apartment? Are you gonna try and just blend into the environment and not make any friends? How will you sign up for water/electricity? A lot of these things require documents that you'll have to find a way to fake, or else they'll be super easy to track. The closer you get to people, the more they'll be suspicious of someone who just has *nothing* from the time before he got into town.

My advice? I dunno, you should move to Asheville probably, you can get everywhere on a bike, so that solves your driving problem. Lots of small businesses that miiiigght let you work under the table. But the expense of living is high. Also, a lot of places that didn't require identification to work at (dishwashing at a restaurant, construction, etc.) Are now required to check you on the way in. Technically, you'd be an immigrant and that shits dicey at the moment.
>>
>>18051862
it seems it would be easier to move to a country that's not the USA. Maybe somewhere in the eastern world would be more suitable for running away
>>
wait, do you just want to go away without anyone knowing or do you want to get completely off the grid because you are being prosecuted or sth.?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.