[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if every time I smoke weed I literally change completely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3025.jpg (63KB, 895x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
63KB, 895x503px
What do I do if every time I smoke weed I literally change completely? Like I freak out and worship Satan and beg for death and have vivid images of rape and killing and cut myself but as soon as I smoke weed I'm like oh...things aren't that bad and I actually help people and love everyone. Why is this illegal?
>>
>>18051455
grow up

been there, done that, stuff gets sorted out with time. just dont get addicted (yes, weed is addictive and not fun in overconsumption)
>>
>>18051458
I can't it gets so bad if I don't smoke and I have a really shitty life and every day my mindset gets worse and worse and I'm more and more like that but I can't change or do anything

Inb4 yes you can quit weed
>>
>>18051461
then take speed. On speed you have strenght to do stuff.

Just kidding (actually, not really). I see you are having bad times now. But I also believe that you will do fine. Just dont give up and fight everyday for small bits of good changes.
>>
>>18051465
If I do any drug but weed it makes me WAY worse. Speed and alcohol are literal the worst for me but guess what I have a speed prescription and my parents are alcoholics so there's bottles of liquor everywhere in my house.

Opiates and weed are really good for me. Molly feels good if I'm in a good mood otherwise I freak out. Also I can't afford any of these so it's just speed and alcohol driving me crazy. But that's the classic American combo.
>>
I fucking love weed, it's not legal because big pharma would lose waaay too much money on the chemical drugs they sell which could be treated by weed. Fuck big pharma
>>
>>18051470
Yea and the nazis force people to work their entire day away so they can't think or rebel
>>
>>18051473

Do you really believe that weed is illegal for the benefit of the population, while we are simultaneously fed alcohol advertisements, cigarettes, and pharmaceutical drugs that are much more addictive and dangerous on top of killing many more people than almost anything else?

You are a fool, my friend. Naive, and very vapid.
>>
>>18051489
I was literally agreeing with you
>>
don't listen to everybody in this thread just smoke a big bowl and listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4
>>
>>18051540
Can't afford weed friend but ty
>>
you smoking the wrong strain bruh
>>
File: stop being poor.jpg (89KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stop being poor.jpg
89KB, 768x1024px
>>18051553
>can't afford weed

jesus christ man

have you met the average constant weedhead? Most of them are lazy with low-end jobs. If you can't afford weed maybe you should sort of your financial situation first.
>>
>>18051558

I smoke weed every day, have two jobs working 17 hours a day - one as an executive assistant and the other doing iPhone repair.

The first of which is a good opportunity that can lead to becoming a property manager and gaining 6 figure salaries.

The second is easy low skilled service that has a 50 dollar an appointment profit margin and takes ~10 minutes per job.

I'm not the definition of success but I'm far from being as lazy as you are.

So. What do you do?
>>
>>18051558
>>18051570

How are you to find the "average weed head"

The responsible ones have lives that enforce secrecy regarding their usage and the only ones who will outright tell you they smoke it are people who don't have any conflicting responsibilities where an illegal substance being in their lives would cause conflict.

Most people who smoke weed I assume I'll never know do it.
>>
Hey OP, have you tried going to a therapist?
>>
File: big donny hits the bong.jpg (49KB, 745x422px) Image search: [Google]
big donny hits the bong.jpg
49KB, 745x422px
>>18051570
I'm a civil engineer. I'm not implying everyone who smokes weed is lazy, just the average person who smokes weed everyday. But yes I too smoke weed erryday.

>>18051577
I live in Toronto. Every other person in this city smokes weed to some extent. You can go downtown and grab weed very, very easily. I've just noticed the hardcore weedheads tend to work lower end jobs.
>>
>>18051579

Fair enough. I assumed that you just didn't like anyone who did it.

I don't like the culture that surrounds weed either but I earnestly believe it would die entirely if there were no taboo associated to it.

Maybe people who make it their lives will turn to a real drug and fucking kill themselves.
>>
>>18051581
Yeah making weed your whole life is dumb.

it's more like I just like to smoke weed and listen to music/play vidya after work/weekends or whatever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.