[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends are constantly trying to make me eat more than I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

My friends are constantly trying to make me eat more than I want to. I got into a fight with one of them, because I told her that I eat when I'm hungry, why should I eat more than that? I eat every day. Is there anything wrong with only eating when I'm hungry? I regularly get hungry, but apparently my friends don't think it's often enough.
>>
Post gender, height, weight, alternatively body shot.
>>
Your whale friends are trying to fatten you up
>>
>>18051408
Is your weight healthy?
How much so you eat (calories)?

If you are underweight or eating very little, yes, they're right. You should eat more.
If you eat enough and you're healthy, then, they shouldn't worry.
>>
>>18051414
Female, 5'7" last time I weighed myself, it was about 155. I believe I've lost a tiny bit of weight since then. I'm a perfectly normal weight, maybe even could lose a little.
>>
>>18051419
If it was notable enough to ask about here, the fight might not have been about the food then. Maybe it was about conformity, maybe that person had a bad day, or there is some grievance between you under the surface.
>>
>>18051419
Crabs in a bucket mentality.
They feel bad about being fat so try to drag you down.

Visit /fit/, read sticky apply for a gym membership and lift. Eat nothing at home but only when you're with them and eat more than them.
You will get thinner and more muscled while you eat more than them in their eyes.

And then blame 'genetics' when they ask you how you stay thin.
>>
>>18051430
Ive always been underweight, even though I ate more than anybody I knew. I just recently became a normal weight within the last couple years.
>>
>>18051430
I'm not OP but I'm going to start doing this
>>
>>18051408
Listen to your body, not to what your dumbass friends think.
>>
>>18051419
You could lose a little, you're pushing being overweight but it's not too too bad
>>
>>18051873
This is roughly how my body looks. My thighs are a tad bigger, I think. But I've started working out, and since I broke up with my shitty ex that also made me eat, I've been losing a bit of weight.
>>
>>18051408
Your friends are pretty fat, aren't they? Show a fat girl a picture of a healthy girl, she'll get all sullen and say "that bitch needs to eat a sandwich"
>>
>>18051430
>they feel bad about being fat so try to drag you down
not necessarily, maybe they have a weight gain fetish
>>
>>18052273
The one that I got in a fight with is actually super skinny. She has those genetics where you can eat a fuck ton and not gain weight.
>>
File: bacon.jpg (46KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
46KB, 540x392px
>>18051873
Depends on the frame. For a large frame girl, 155 is spot on. BMI is 24.3. Stop comparing everyone to your imaginary waifu.

OP, it's not how often you eat. It's what you eat. Replace carbs and sugar with fruit or veggies. It's not all about calories - you need vitamins and minerals too.

> Is there anything wrong with only eating when I'm hungry?
If you are out with friends to dinner, just sitting there watching other people eat is uncomfortable to the table. Order a side of cole slaw. I've never seen anyone get fat on cabbage.
>>
>>18052319
I eat when I go out with people. The reason my friend noticed that I didn't eat as much as she thought I should was because she stayed at my house for like 4 days in a row. And I didn't get hungry as often as her.
>>
>>18051408
my friends always try to get me to drink alcohol but I just make jokes about it and ignore it.
Also I don't think you need your friends to eat enough. fuck them
>>
>>18052319
I don't eat a lot, but I also eat really slowly so when I'm out with others I'm never in this situation. I'd suggest OP just eat slower when eating with others. That may change their perception.

That said, nothing wrong with eating when you're hungry. That's the function of hunger. Just like thirst. It tells us how much we need.
>>
>>18051408
You're at a healthy weight. If someone is telling you otherwise they're wrong.

People in today's world don't know jack shit about nutrition or metabolism, don't take advice on diet from others if your weight is managed well.

>>18051873
>BMI of 24 is pushing it!
become an hero
>>
>>18052275
Nope. I have a friend who is pretty fat, but I always fatter, so he was comfortable. It didnt matter that he is an obese fuck because I was more obese and he could feel good about making the fat jokes (which I didnt mind, I got fat jokes all the time, most are boring) he wanted to make and not experience any of the cognitive dissonance. Now he cant (im sexy now) and its translated into him being really sarcastic and constantly taking potshots at me whenever he can, at least when we're in public, particularly when women are around.

It's annoying, but I deal with it because now hes the fattest of the fats in our friend group and has to take all the shit I did. I have thicker skin (heh) than him and always will, so I let him take his little shots here and there because he's jealous af and I love it when he goes out of his way to try to make me feel shitty because I know why he's doing it. It justifies my choice to get fit a little bit more everytime he does it kek.
>>
>>18051419
Typical fat/over-indulgent people projecting their own insecurities onto you. You really shouldn't eat if you're full, which many people including myself do. My advice would be to tell them that if you had a problem you would reach out to them.
>>
>>18053155
>im sexy now
I'll bet you were sexier when you were fat

(to me)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.