[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm constantly depressed Severely overweight I spend all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170208-042434.png (1004KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170208-042434.png
1004KB, 1920x1080px
I'm constantly depressed
Severely overweight
I spend all my money on an online girlfriend to try to buy her love and friendship
I'm constantly lonely
I think about ending my life frequently
I'm disgusting to look at and repulse others
I just want to be loved
But I guess I don't deserve it
I was made fun of all my life and bullied
I feel like I'm worthless
That's it I guess
No one here will care and you'll likely advise me to kill myself
I probably will
I just wanted some closure or something
Someone to acknowledge me
I'm sorry for wasting your time reading this
Thank you though
>>
>>18051387
Go to a therapist. Diet.
When you'll feel better, go out and meet people - join a class, go to a meet-up, volunteer. Put yourself out there.

It's nothing that you can't solve.
>>
>>18051387
>spending money on an online gf
She's using that money to buy weed so she can lure chad to fuck her. Stop being a fucking idiot.
>>
Stop eating so much and go lift some weights. Your mental health is part of your physical health. So if you're constantly feeling like shit mentally, there's a good chance it's because of your physical health.
>>
OK OP I got the answer to all your problems. Take your online girlfriend money and find a female trainer. Tell her that you will pay her to get you fit on the condition that she goes on a date with you when you get to optimal weight.

You will now be spending your money to both motivate and improve yourself with the possibility of finding love.
>>
>>18051387
>guppy's head
>steam sale
>guppy's tail
>21 damage

Fuck that's good
>>
>>18051387
>Living in bad roomie situation
>Friends at school abroad little communication
>dead end retail job, shit hours
>chronic lower back pain, physio barley helped
>got back together with lazy deadbeat ex
>I don't feel like dying but, depression keeps me housebound

It will be ok anon some days are just shitter
>>
Wow you guys are great
I was expecting you to all tell me to kill myself
Thanks for the motivation boost
I didn't expect help or positivity
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.