[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still new to drugs -- what does a gram of coke actually look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cocaine.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Still new to drugs -- what does a gram of coke actually look like? Whenever I buy, my friends get it for me, and they come back with a tiny baggy usually the width and length of my pinky nail, though I can't really tell the depth. I seems like I'm getting ripped off, but I wanted to make sure because I can't picture what a gram would be.

For the stuff I get it I just ask for $50, sometimes a $100 which looks like double of fifty -- which is fair. But I'm not sure if the drug dealer knows Im new and is giving me less than fair amount.
>>
Why don't you just get a scale and weigh it...?
>>
1. Don't do drugs you idiot.

2. If you're asking for a cash value and not a weight measurement then your dealer definitely knows you're new and is taking advantage.

3. Buy a scale.

4. a g is going to look roughly like what you described
>>
You can get a scale, bro.
>>
>>18051193
>>18051196
>>18051203
Of course I could buy it and then use a scale, but I'm looking for stuff or just street tips to know without my having to go home to check. Usually when I buy it's at a bar so I can't just whip out a scale lol
>>
>>18051214

Keep a scale in your car in a gym bag with some protein powder. If you do carry the drugs keep it away from the bag and make sure the protein powder is half gone and there is sweaty gym clothes in the bag. Even if they do find the scale and the drugs, you could make an arguable case that the two aren't related.
>>
>>18051223
I don't usually drive a car when I go drinking. Lol I just think a scale is out of question.

I looked up that maybe a Smarties tube cap exactly measures a gram, maybe i could just buy some smarties, eat em and just carry around the cap in my pocket and check in the bathroom...

or maybe theres other things to ad hoc measure it?
>>
>>18051229
You could just get a scale, measure a dudes sack a couple times and see what you're getting from him for future reference. Coke is one of the biggest markets for jipping. If you don't know what you're doing, I garuntee you you're getting shorted every time.
>>
>>18051173
buy a digital scale cuz. but to answer your question that sounds like a gram to me. best of luck from baltimore.
>>
>>18051173
welp, a gram should be much more than a fingertip. Somewhere pinky finger long and half as wide.

Buy a scale. If its far from 1g you are getting ripped too much. But, its a drug custom - if somebody is getting you drugs for free they have right to take 0,1-0,2g of it for help. Also remember that MOST dealers sell 0,9-0,7g so you might end with half a gram. It sucks (look for a better deal) but its very possible
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.