[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any time I get extremely close to a girl just before we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1448265898146.jpg (132KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448265898146.jpg
132KB, 960x640px
Any time I get extremely close to a girl just before we're about to start actually "dating" I pull the parachute and basically cut contact with them completely, ive had two girls ask me out in the last year and a half and I was seriously in love with both of them, but when the time came to decide whether or not we wanted to seriously start dating I pussied out and ran away.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Im 23, a virgin, and ive never actually had a girlfriend. This all could have been avoided years ago if I wasn't such a god damn pussy
>>
Just stop pussing out
>>
>>18051167
You aren't in love with them them
>>
>>18051167
>print a page
>with
>im going to date and fuck Y
>look at it every day
just dont pussy out
>>
Maybe you are asexual and haven't realized? Or gay/bi?
Stop and think about whether you are even interested in girls and having sex with them.
>>
>>18051167
Same here anon

At one point in live I just realized that girls just cost money and energy that I'm not willing to invest. So I simply ignored that whole girls/dating/sex thing... Now I've completely lost interest in relationships with girls.
Don't get me wrong, I still feel sexual attraction to them... but that's all. Once I beat my meat everything's back to normal for me
>>
Try reconnecting with one of them. If it comes up in conversation, perhaps you are better off just being close friends.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.