[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I'm seeing is gaining weight. She knows she is,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: plump[1].jpg (32KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
plump[1].jpg
32KB, 310x310px
This girl I'm seeing is gaining weight. She knows she is, she says she doesn't want to, yet she makes no effort to change it (tells me about all this bad food she eats whenever we hang out). I like junk food but I take care of my portion intake and always go to the gym every day. She's starting to repulse me when she takes her clothes off.

What do I do?
>>
>>18051040

refuse to bang her until she loses the love handles.
>>
Go to the gym with her
>>
>>18051046
>buy her a gym membership
no.
>>
when ever you see a fat girl say how disgusting they are and that you'd never fuck one she'll get the picture
>>
>>18051040
Start making healthy dinner and take her out for light walks.
>>
>>18051040
Knock her up.
If she's already eating for two the fetus will assist in eating too plus the morning sickness will make her throw up whether she likes it or not all you gotta do is use a clothehanger later and then you're all set
>>
Fucking hilarious, I'm sure she secretly judges your limp dick. Maybe for Christmas she can get a cock pump. Remember this she can always lose weight, however you'll always have a small dick
>>
>>18051480
Projecting: The Post
>>
Honestly if you don't like her a lot or only have been dating for a short time I'd leave. The thing is, it's not like she doesn't realize it or doesn't mind and you bringing it up or having her join you in going to the gym will suddenly open her eyes. She probably already feels insecure and guilty yet it does not motivate her enough to do something about it. The real ways you have to try to motivate her anyway (by making it clear that this will become a dealbreaker, and/or you're no longer as attracted to her) will likely cause at least some level of drama and might damage the relationship beyond repair irrespective of whether or not she loses the weight in the end.

Sure you can offer to give her tops, help her set up a training regime. But the thing is that there's a huge chance that she'll both be slightly offended and not actually stick to her resolutions, and on top of that she's not going to work off the calories from daily junk food by jogging every day or something. She needs to change her diet and that's something many people (especially ones who have issues with food intake to begin with) find very very hard.
>>
There is nothing more depressing than a partner letting go of themselves.

When I moved in with my boyfriend, we had a few weeks where we drank a lot and ate badly on weekends. As a result of this (and not going to the gym as I'd just moved) I lost muscle and started to look a bit flabby and despite my boyfriend telling me I was still hot, I got back on it.

I go to the gym 4 times a week, eat healthily and squat like a demon. I do it for myself firstly, but also so my boyfriend is happy. I want him to show me off, not be embarrassed. It's fucking hard - I'd love to sit on my ass eating take away, but it's just not healthy.

So you have two choices...

Be honest with her. Tell her that you're started to find her less attractive because of the weight she has gained. Reassure her that it isn't too late and you're happy to support her to get fit.

The second option is not to mention anything but influence her to join you during exercise and in eating healthily. Cook for her, go on walks and hikes, try and make lifestyle more healthy and the weight should come off.

There is a third option if these two fail which is leave her once you can't find her attractive anymore. If she can't take care of herself when she's young then she'll only get worse if you marry and have kids.
>>
go out jogging with a skinny girl. make sure the fat girl sees you.
>>
>>18051565

Outstanding
>>
>>18051445
Are you talking about his gf or his dog
>>
Break up so she can date someone who thinks fat girls are really sexy, of which there are many
>>
>>18051599
Basically the same thing, only you shouldn't fuck your dog and a dog would be cheaper.
>>
>>18051590
No, jogging
>>
>>18051040
Also, if for some reason you were considering this girl for something more serious, aka marrying her.. remember this as a signal of what is to come if you were go to that route.
She deals with this like that (letting the problem pile up).. how would she deal when shit hits the fan in other life areas?
>>
>>18051480
Angry BBW detected
>>
Time to tell her that it's time to lose weight

Problem solved
>>
>>18051480

True but HM having a small Di k does t justify her being a whale
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.