[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR I borrowed my game to someone, they now hate me and threatened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1004.gif (4MB, 294x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.gif
4MB, 294x480px
TL;DR
I borrowed my game to someone, they now hate me and threatened to keep it/sell it.
Actually posted this on twitter, can I used this against her ? I mean as proof.
Pic not related
>>
>>18050692
Here is a rule of thumb. Never allow anyone to borrow games. Few get returned and the ones that do usually are in worse condition.
>>
>>18050696
I generally don't, but we were pretty close and she is careful.
I cannot go back, but I want my stuff back.
>>
What game is so hard to come by nowadays that it would actually matter if someone sold it?
Was it a retro out of print game?

If not te them to sell that bitch keep it shit on it whatever. Just dont give them what they want and that will completely take any power they think they have over you away.
Fuck it just ignore her. Itll drive her insane.
>>
>>18050702
I mean, it's a pretty rare game that I really liked, and even then, the fact that it's my property and she's trying to sell because I refuse to stoop to her level, is what I want.

I cannot understand yor second part sadly
>>
Why does she hate you for all we know youre a total asshole that desevered to be punished. Unless shes just a bitch that got burned.
Be a man. And go back with the fucking cops saying she wont give your stuff back and sue her.
>>
>>18050692

if you sue her, but its hard to sue someone over such little property.
>>
>>18050692

go to her house and pick it up. give me 1 good reason why you havent done this already??
>>
>>18050725
>go to her house
>she sees me
>slams the door on me or doesn't reply
>>18050709
I did nothing, if anything she's mad because I "copied" her by getting the same console as her! I wish I were kidding.
>>
>>18050708
So if you find this game that precious you do anything for it. im assuming you were at least friendly enough to share shit with each other.
Did she at the drop of the dime just started hating you?
>>18050725
The problem is she hates him and if he goes back the chance of something bad happening is high. Like if he might stabbed by crazy bitch and dies thats the worst senario.
Second worse senario she breaks his game sells it or whatever. No game.
Best case senario she becomes a normal person and just gives it back. Not likely but possible.
>>
>>18050732
Wow she could be playing your game right now.
>>
Tell her to sell it then or ignore her. Just let it go my man its not that big a deal. Sorry to tell you this however its just the best plan i could think of if shes gonna be that way.
Next time you see her if you do. Tell her how much you want your game back.
Did you even ask for it back?
>>
You know where this bitch lives just go break in her house and steal it.
Tell the cops you didnt do nuffin but take what was yours.
>>
>>18050732

knock on her door. either she lets you in or you tell her you arent going to stop knocking until she gives you your stuff. then follow through. she will cave, she is only a woman
>>
>>18050777
>he goes to knock on her door
>no answer
>he keeps knocking
>still nothing
>OP has been knocking for 3 days
>>
>>18050783

trust my fucking trips, you faggot
>>
>>18050787
>dawn of the 3rd day of Bitchfaggotry
>OP has been knocking so much his knuckles are bleeding
>bitch comes out after all this time
>here's your game! Just stop the knocking! AHHHHHH
>OP has finnally the precious he so desired
>flips it over
>scratched to all hell
>Noooooo
>>
>>18050692
source on .gif?
>>
>>18050732
ask her what the real problem is
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.