[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Argue with girl at mall that works at Sprint store >We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Mall Girl1.png (259KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
Mall Girl1.png
259KB, 1242x2208px
>Argue with girl at mall that works at Sprint store
>We get along for some reason
>Ends up giving me her number
>Wait till she gets off work to message her
>This happens

What do I do?
Lunch??? WHAT?!?!

LAUNCH??!?!??!
>>
File: Mall Girl2.png (202KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
Mall Girl2.png
202KB, 1242x2208px
Help.......Me
plz
>>
Sounds like you're doing fine already.
>>
>>18050627

yea but where do I take her?

do I dress normal or formal?

also I meant to say "can't wait" so she knows I want her just as bad :(

why does she want LUNCH?!!? What HAPPENS AFTER LUNCH!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>18050634
Normal, she ignores you after lunch because you sperg out and do something stupid
>>
Take her to a Cafe, dress in suit and tie. Be very formal, book a limo. Discuss what the future may hold and how you two can lead a successful life together. Confess that you are attracted to this woman and you would very much like to have sex that night rather than wait. If she says no, stand up and firmly state that you are no longer interested in conversation with her. She will then be upset that she can't have you and will apologise to you.
>>
Calm down. Just calm tf down. Dress normal, act chill. ITS JUST LUNCH, treat it as such and your chances will not vanish before your eyes. What happens after? Maybe you part ways for the day maybe she asks when the next time will be, but please don't be a spaz. You got this.
>>
>>18050634

she wants you to buy her food. be cool and dont try to impress. tell her about yourself and the things you like. ask her about herself. if she seems chill, tell her you think so.
>>
File: CyUgLmRWQAALDUy.jpg (63KB, 598x452px) Image search: [Google]
CyUgLmRWQAALDUy.jpg
63KB, 598x452px
considering you are so fucking retarded not knowing how to get lunch with someone even if we give you all of the advice how to show up you'll probably say something retarded due to lack of social awareness. You really think you might have to dress formal to go to lunch

Bro, treat girls like you would your best friend... only sometimes you get to fuck them. they arent so god damn complicated. just put yourself in her situation and be self aware

They're normal fucking people you retard

I need to get off 4chan for good, sometimes i think im just too normie to get this shit
>>
File: seizures.jpg (11KB, 307x276px) Image search: [Google]
seizures.jpg
11KB, 307x276px
>>18050649
Yeah man, he's already in fits.
>>
>>18050634
Wear the grey fedora!
>>
>>18050690

>your best friend

as if I have any friends to begin with
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.