[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these past few days i've been feeling so confused. basically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
these past few days i've been feeling so confused. basically, there's this girl who I have a huge thing for. We've hung out before but last week I told her about how much I liked her. She went radio-silent for a few days after telling her and her friends insist she has a huge thing for me. Whenever I do try to talk to her, things just feel awkward and I can feel that she's anxious. I'm miserable right now. Does anyone have suggestions or at least something to cheer me up?
>>
>>18050492

never tell your feelings to someone, just take action. you want a girl to go out with you? ask her out. it turns feelings into a question they have to answe.r
>>
>>18050503
2nded
>>
>>18050503

do you think it's possible to fix this whole thing?
>>
>>18050515

i dont know. anythings possible but its not like there's some set of steps to follow that would get you to your endgame. we can give you steps to put an end to whats happening but we can't guarantee the outcome.

we dont know why shes avoiding you. if she likes you it seems odd that she'd avoid you, though she may just not be very mature.

the only way to get to the root of this is to talk to her.
>>
>>18050520
should I initiate the conversation?
>>
>>18050529
Yes as long as you haven't been sperging out while she ignores you. Initiate conversation and then ask her out on a date
>>
>>18050529

its not like shes going to initiate with you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.