[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to feel like I would never succeed when it came to love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1429078252059.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1429078252059.png
516KB, 680x418px
I used to feel like I would never succeed when it came to love but now I got myself to a place where I could meet people regularly and started to improve.

What happened was that I built myself up, I tried and I failed. This feels so much worse than when I felt like it was a guaranteed fact that I would be alone for my entire life. I didn't even think about love, at worst I sighed and did other things but now I'm in a massive amount of distress over it, I wanted someone to hold today for the very first time but it's just another day of being alone and it feels so fucking awful, worse than it ever has.

How do I cope with this?
>>
>>18050372

v-day can be especially tender. have a nice glass of wine and some chocolate.

keep trying. you cant succeed unless you risk failure.
>>
>>18050380
I'll try to chill but what you said is kinda my point. I feel worse now having failed than I ever did simply not trying.

It makes me wonder if success is even worth it.
>>
How do you cope? you cope. There is no preventing the pain. I've been on 4chan all day and my life is still the same, flirting stresses me out and being lonely is painful. Remember, you're here forever.
>>
>>18050372
It takes two in any relationship anon. It's not all on you. Stop wallowing in the pit of "it's ALL my fault...wahhh..."
I do understand how you feel though. I used to be content doing things on my own until I met this intriguing person who lit my whole grey world up. And then shit hit the fan and I thought for a time it was all my fault. But after much reflection, I've learned it's two people in a relationship. It's not all on me. It's not all on you anon. It's easier to wallow in this. Trust me I know. Coping means you look up and step forward one by one, doing your thing. You're not going to be happy right away. Hell you might not be happy for a while. But things will look up. Managing your feelings and keeping your head up is a battle, believe me. It's worth it though. You're worth it anon.
>>
>>18050466

thats a self-defeating attitude

millions of others have the same attitude. their lives will amount to nothing.

do you want to be like that or not? that should tell you what you need to do.

in a foot race, you can pull a muscle. you can overexert yourself. you may feel worse after trying, and not even win. but you know a guaranteed way NOT to win? to not race
>>
>>18050498
I do admit that I've been blaming myself an awful lot, constantly thinking there was something I could had done better when, especially in the situation I was in, it could easily be all her or at least 50/50. I'll try to get myself out of this mindset and try again, I just may need some time before I'm ready to do all of this again but I'll keep trying.

>>18050502
Thanks for this, it made me want to get out of this rut even more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.